7• Others

(I'm Hank)

"I knew one day you'd fall for someone new"

Y/N's POV:

We reach the android store, it's filled with all kinds of things that only androids would have a use for.

I go up to the counter, I'm sure they've seen Connor.

"Excuse me, did you see an android, model RK800, come in here last night?" I ask. "What for?" The man asks. "A missing android, he went missing yesterday" I say. "I'll go check" the man says and goes into the back room.

A few minutes later he comes back out.

"There was an RK800 here last night, he looked around the store but didn't buy anything, is his tracker still working?" The man asks. "His tracker is gone, completely" I say. "I'll track the model, it won't tell you exactly where he is but it'll tell you what area he's in" the man says.

I see the man type some things down then turn the computer to us. "He's around this area it shows, it's a pretty crowded area in the morning, I suggest until night if you want to find him" the man says. "Thank you so much!" I smile. "No problem, I hope you find him" the man smiles.

Me and Cameron walk out of the store. "We know what area he's in, but the guy was right, we'd never find him in the morning, we should wait" I say. "What if he's moved by night?" Cameron asks. "Well... at least we have an idea of where he might've gone" I say.

"What should we do until then?" Cameron asks. "I think it's best to go back to Hank's, oh! I also found us a house! We can start packing up today!" I say. "We don't have much, but alright" Cameron smiles.

Yep, I already bought the house and everything, we just need to move all our stuff into the house.

~~~~

We reach Hank's place and open the door.

"Hank, Lance, we're ba-" I stop my sentence when I hear what Hank is talking about.

"-so the Eden Club... I'll take you when your older" Hank stops when he realizes me and Cameron are back.

"So I have things to do, bye!" Hank quickly rushes out of the house. Lance runs up to me, smiling.

"Can we go to the Eden Club? Grandpa Hank told me that you, Connor, and him went to the Eden Club for a special mission! I wanna go too!" Lance says.

"No! You're not going there!" I say. I'm gonna slap Hank to the next dimension for even mentioning the Eden Club!

"Why not?" Lance asks. "You're not old enough!" I say. "Lance, maybe when you're older than 18" Cameron says. I turn to Cameron. "How about never?" I ask.

"Well, he's gonna grow up and have his own needs to fill, we can't stop him" Cameron says. I continue to stare at Cameron. "Or never! We can always stop him from going there!" Cameron quickly says.

(In case you're wondering "isn't Detroit free now? Why are androids still being used as sex toys?" CORRECTION! They're not! The Eden Club is now only filled with androids that WANT to be hoes, they get paid for it now too)