11• New Home

"Où t'es, papaoutai?"

Y/N's POV

~4 Days Later~

I sign the last sheet of paper, grab my stuff, and leave. I'm finally free!

(Tbh idk if it's even been the right amount of time, but level with me here)

Now....how am I gonna get home? I get out my phone and call Hank. "Hi, I'm finally out of hospital, could you pick me up?" I ask. "Yea, I'll head there right away." He says. "Great, thanks!" I hang up.

Now I play the waiting game....

~~~~

I see his car pull up and stand. The car stops, I open the door and get in. "So, you're finally free, huh?" Hank says. "Finally! It's felt like years, I honestly can't wait to finally talk to Lance and Connor again." I say.

"Talk to me?"

I quickly turn around and find Connor sitting in the back seat. Hasn't this happened before? Hm.

"Connor!" I reach behind me and try to hug Connor as best as I can, and he hugs me back. Hank begins to drive back the house. "I heard you were shot." I say. "I was....I'm sorry I wasn't able to catch Cameron." Connor says, looking a little worried.

"It's alright Connor! You did what you could, and I appreciate that." I smile. Connor then smiles brightly, like a little kid that was just praised for a drawing he made. God he's so adorable...

"So what have you two been up too?" I ask. "We've been tracking down Cameron, we still haven't gotten anywhere though." Hank says. "No traces at all? Nothing?" I ask. "There were only samples of blue blood left by that dress store, some of his own, and others belonged to different models." Connor says.

"In case you're wondering, yes, he did lick the blue blood in front of me." Hank says, and I laugh softly.

Speaking of Cameron, I'm reminded of that group of people that came to me. I should text one of them, but I'll wait until we get back home.

"So....has Lance been okay?" I ask. "He's been perfectly fine, and Boomer and Mochi have been okay as well." Connor says. "Thank you, what about the house?" I ask. "Your house? We've moved all of your things in already, you don't need to worry." Connor says. I sigh in relief. Good.

We reach Hank's place, I get out of the car and stretch. Free, finally free.

I go inside and immediately go on my phone, about to text Lilith that I'm out. "Already on the phone?" Hank asks. "Just need to tell someone I'm okay," I say. "Who?" Connor asks.

"Uh, a friend." I say. "Alright." Connor shrugs and sits at the kitchen table with Hank.

I go to Lilith's contact and text her that I'm out. Not even a few seconds later, she's answers me.

L: Good, go to that dress store that burned down tomorrow.

That's all she answered with. I mean, it wasn't a problem, I was just hoping she would explain things more clearly. I just joined this random group of three people without my own will. I didn't exactly have a choice anyway.