9• Healing

"Lucky I'm in love with my best friend"

(Btw, before y'all suspect anything. REMEMBER. ITS THE YEAR 2040, by the time this takes place, the medical shit would be better than it is in 2018)

Y/N's POV:

I'm cold....I open my eyes and look around. I'm in the hospital....again...

My memories are faint on what happened, but what worries me the most is that gun shot....is Connor okay?

I feel my head and there's a bandage around me.  I have such a headache...what happened? I just remember Cameron....Connor....and that noise...

I sit up and rub my head, it hurts so much! The door opens and the doctor comes in.  He looks surprised but quickly fixes himself.  "Uh....you're awake I see." He says, somewhat confused.

"Is something wrong?" I ask.  "Well....it says here, you were suppose to be asleep for a month or more....it's only been two weeks..." He says.

Two weeks?!  Where's Lance?!  Has he been with Markus the whole time?!  What about the house, or Connor!  So many thoughts rush in my head.  Okay....two weeks isn't that long of a time....but still, that's a lot of time I needed, gone.

I hold my head again in pain.  "You're head must be hurting still since you've waken up earlier than expected." He says.  "Oh right, there's been a man visiting you recently, almost every day, his name is Hank Anderson. Is he a family member?" He asks.  "Uh....yea" I say.

"You're father or grandpa?" He asks.  "Well... well he's not related to me by blood, and I don't consider him a father figure, he's just family to me." I say.  "I see, oh, he might come by again today if that's okay." He says.  "That's fine." I say.  "I'll go get some medicine for that headache" He gets up and leaves.

He didn't mention any android or my son....only Hank....this only worries me more.  If Connor or even Cameron was alive, wouldn't they visit me here?

The door opens and the doctor comes back, handing me a tube of pills.  "This will help with the headache, we'll also need to run some tests later, just to make sure you're alright." He says.  "Ok....thank you." I say.

The doctor hands me a bottle of water before leaving.

I take the pills and drink the water, my headache goes away in a couple seconds.  This is much better...

I lay my head down. I'm so tired, yet so bored.  My phone isn't here and there's no one to talk to.  I look out the window, I can hear the cars drive by and the sounds of birds chirping outside.

The door opens and I turn my head.  "She's awake, surprisingly." the doctor says.  Hank walks in, looking surprised.

The door closes and Hank quickly hugs me.  "I thought I'd lose you, they told me you would be out for a month or more...or possibly die..." Hank says.

He didn't mention the dying part to me!  I could've died?!

"I'm glad to be back...sort of." I smile.  Hank let's go of me and sits by the bed.  "You've missed quite a bit, oh!  You don't need to worry about Lance or the house. I've been looking after Lance and Markus helped me move all your stuff into your new place." Hank says.

"How did you know about the house?  I never told you about it." I say.  "Markus told me about it, he stopped by my place one day and asked where you were, I told him everything. He and I got everything sorted out." Hank says.  "Markus is looking after Lance at the moment, if you were wondering." Hank adds.

Thank god....at least Lance is safe.

"Wait, what about Connor?  Or Cameron?" I ask.  "Connor....his bio component was shot...no need to worry though!  Luckily CyberLife didn't destroy all the Connor models so his memory is currently being transferred into a new body, of course, some of his memories will be gone, but not as much as you'd think." Hank explains.

I sigh of relief, Connor is safe....Lance is safe....everything is fine...

"And Cameron?" I ask.

Hank seemed hesitant.  "He....he's missing, I guess he left the house as soon as you and Connor were down, his tracker was found in my place, we haven't been able to find any clues of where he might've gone. He left behind absolutely no traces of him!  We won't stop looking for him though, he's way too dangerous." Hank says.

"He's missing....we have to find him!  He could cause more trouble in Detroit than you'd think!" I say.  "What do you mean we?  I'm not letting you out of this hospital until it's confirmed you're okay and healthy." Hank says.  "Ugh....I know" I sigh.  "Listen, Connor and I will try and find Cameron, while Markus and North will look after Lance, you just relax while you can here." Hank says.

"I'll try to relax as much as possible." I say.  The door opens and the doctor comes in.  "You'll have to leave now Mr. Anderson, we have to run some tests on Ms. L/N, she'll need some personal space." he says.? "Alright...don't worry Y/N. Remember, relax." Hank says, before getting up and leaving.

"Alright, if you could follow me Ms. L/N."

~The Next Day~

I open my eyes with the bright sun shining through the windows.

I look beside me and find the remote for the tv.  At least I have something to watch...

I turn it on a flip through a couple of channels.  I reach the news channel and stop when I hear what they're talking about.

"A small dress store in the center of the city had been burned down, luckily, no one was harmed during this time.  There was traces of blue blood found, we cannot say the models of the androids, but we can confirm a group of maybe 4 or 5 androids were involved in burning the building down, will there be another war of Detroit?"

I turn the tv off, Cameron...

He's burning down buildings?!  Why?!  I don't need any explanation, it's clear as day that Cameron, and perhaps those other Android women are behind this.

I need to leave right now.