Franklin x Lamar (Fluff)

Dedicated to ThatDemon828
Thank you so much for the support and I hope you enjoy this. If I messed up with anything just let me know :)

It was one of those lazy days for Franklin. He didn't have much else to do except play with Chop, watch TV, mess in the pool, etc. but all of that was getting quite boring, except of course playing with Chop. He decided he just wanted to watch some TV so he laid down on his huge sofa and turned it on. As he flipped through channels, there was a loud pounding on the door. He sighed frustrated and got up, going to the door. The pounding came once again. "Hold on, I'm coming! Damn!" He said as he opened the door. There stood Lamar. "What the hell you want fool? Tryin' to break down my door or some shit. Damn." "Shut yo bitch ass up nigga. A nigga jus wanna visit another nigga. Ain't he allowed or is yo bitch ass to rich for my poor ass?" Lamar said with a slight smirk. "Jus get in here fool." Franklin then stepped aside to let Lamar walk in. Lamar looked around amazed at how big and elegant everything was compared to his run down house on Grove street. Franklin then shut the door behind him. "Damn, you're all set aren't you homie?" Lamar said looking at Franklin, he just nodded and sat back on the couch. Lamar followed and sat next to him. Franklin continued his channel surfing and when he finally found the right one, Lamar laid his head in his lap. Franklin was a bit taken back by this action but gently pulled Lamar closer so he didn't fall. "Hey Frank, I got somethin' to tell you." The gangster said as he buried his head deeper into Franklin's thigh. "What's that homie?" "I like you nigga.." Franklin didn't know what to say. "W-wha? You must be lying fool." This comment made Lamar upset. They had known each other since they were babies and ever since then Lamar had always had feelings for Franklin. "Yeah, you're right nigga. I must be lyin' " Lamar tried not to sound upset but he failed miserably. "Look homie, I like you too but how's this 'posed to work?" Franklin then moved his hand down Lamar's side and began to rub gently. "It just will nigga. I promise." Lamar then sat up and tilted Franklin's head to look at him. The words 'it just will' lingered in Franklin's ears as Lamar smashed his lips to Franklin's. Franklin happily returned the kiss and smiled.