Franklin x Lamar (Smut)

Dedicated to ThatDemon828

Franklin and Lamar had been best friends since they were babies. Both gangsters had always had a secret crush on the other but were too scared to say anything. Lamar was more afraid of being rejected than anything but Franklin was more afraid of his ego and what everyone would think. One day Lamar called him to hang out. Franklin happily agreed and the two met up at Lamar's place. Lamar seemed very nervous to Franklin but he ignored it. "What up homie?" Franklin said trying to lighten Lamar's nervousness. "Nothing nigga" Lamar reply looking out the window as Franklin pulled away. Franklin rolled his eyes and left it alone. "You wanna go to my house homie?" "Sure nigga" then there was an awkward silence between the two. Franklin tried to ignore Lamar's weird behavior but he couldn't when they pulled up in front of his house and got out of the car. "LD what's up wit you? You're actin' so weird homie!" "Nothing is wrong nigga. Don't worry about my ass." "alright nigga whatever." The two walked inside and as soon as Franklin shut the door behind him Lamar smashed his lips to his. Franklin was so startled but he kissed back and the pair started making out. Franklin pulled away gently and panted as Lamar just blushed and smiled. "Cmon nigga let's take a warm shower together." Lamar suggested as he held Franklin's waist. Franklin nodded and smiled. He then pulled Lamar downstairs to his bathroom and started the hot shower. As he was leaning over he felt like Lamar was undressing him with his eyes. He blushed and stood up, taking his shirt off revealing all of his muscles. Lamar instantly hardened at the sight and blushed redder than a tomato. Franklin smirked and undid his belt slowly as he watched Lamar fidget from the teasing. Lamar then walked over to Franklin, kissed him hard and let his hands wander down and push Franklin's out of the way so he could take over the undressing. This action made Franklin blush and Lamar shoved Franklin's pants to the floor leaving him in only socks, shoes and boxers. Franklin then did the same with Lamar starting with his shirt. In a matter of seconds both were naked and under the warm water making out. Lamar couldn't keep his hands off Franklin. They explored every inch of Franklin's toned dark skin. Franklin began to grow impatient and pulled Lamar close beginning to kiss, suck and bite on his neck being mindful of the tattoos the gangster had. He moaned softly and pulled Franklin closer, he then rubbed water on himself and picked Franklin up wrapping his legs around his waist. "You ready F?" He asked getting himself ready to enter in him. Franklin nodded slowly and hid his face in Lamar's neck readying himself. Lamar pushed in very gently and Franklin tensed from the pain. "Let's get you in a more comfortable position F." Lamar said lustfully he then turned off the water and carried Franklin to his room. Franklin with the help of Lamar laid in bed as Lamar got on top of him. He pulled Lamar close and kissed him. Lamar gently spread Franklin's legs and rubbed him. Franklin moaned softly into Lamar's mouth and Lamar smiled. While Lamar had Franklin distracted he gently pushed himself in. Franklin gripped Lamar's shoulders and whined. "It's okay baby just relax." Lamar said trying to make Franklin feel as comfortable as he could "just focus on my beautiful ass face." Franklin tried to focus on anything but the pain but he couldn't so he squeezed his eyes shut as Lamar let him adjust. "Y-you can move." He stammered and Lamar thrusted into his lover slow and gentle. Lamar went that pace the whole time and eventually Franklin was moaning his name in pleasure. This made Lamar smile and once they were finished, they just cuddled and kept saying I love you back and forth. It couldn't be more perfect.