Franklin x Lamar (Bromance)

Dedicated to ThatDemon828

Lamar Davis wasn't one to get depressed but for some reason he was in a depressed phase. He laid in bed for days not wanting to get out. He only got out to eat and use the bathroom. Everyday his best friend Franklin Clinton would call him but he'd ignore every call. He didn't know how worried Franklin was until his door got kicked in. Lamar jumped out of bed and ran to the living room with his baseball bat ready to beat the shit out of whoever was breaking in his house. To his surprise Franklin was standing there with his arms crossed. Lamar couldn't be more embarrassed. "Uhh hey my nigga. Wassup?" He said. "Don't hey my nigga me LD! What the fuck yo ass been up to?! I've been worried to death fool!" "Sorry nigga..." "What's wrong wit yo ass fool?" "Nothin nigga go away." The two started fighting and Lamar finally came clean about how he was depressed. He told him everything and how he didn't know why he was feeling this way. Franklin just took Lamar into his arms. He held him close and didn't let go. He kept whispering sweet nothings in Lamar's ear. Lamar smiled for the first time in weeks. He was actually glad Franklin came over. After Lamar had calmed down, he explained everything he had been feeling for the last few days or weeks, however long it had been. He didn't know. After taking for a bit Franklin got a bit tired and yawned. Lamar pulled him down in his bed and cuddled him until he fell asleep. Lamar just smiled and fell asleep with a smile on his face.