Trevor x Franklin (Sweet Smut)

Dedicated to ThatDemon828

It had been a few days since Franklin and Trevor had cuddled in Trevor's bed. Franklin knew that Trevor has fell hard for him but he was quite confused on his own feelings. He knew he liked Trevor but how much? Today he wanted to find out. Today he wanted to prove to himself he felt the same. Could he? He didn't know. He finally got up the courage to do it so he got in his car and drove to Trevor's old dirty trailer. He saw Trevor's truck in the driveway so he pulled up out front and got out, walking to the door. He knew the door was always unlocked so he quietly opened the door and walked in when he didn't see Trevor. He then closed and locked the door behind him. He looked in Trevor's room and there Trevor's was, fast asleep. Franklin smiled and laid next to him wrapping his arms around him. Trevor stirred a little and woke up. He rubbed his eyes cutely and rolled over to face Franklin. Franklin just smiled and kissed Trevor softly. Trevor kissed back and they started making out. Franklin pushed Trevor down and began kissing his neck. He sucked and left marks all over. Trevor moaned softly and they began stripping each other. They complimented each other and rubbed each other all over. Every second they were together was perfect. They couldn't keep their hands off each other. Franklin then pulled out a bottle of lube from Trevor's dresser but Trevor threw it out of Franklin's hand next to him. "You don't need that for me baby." Trevor said sweetly as he smirked. Franklin nodded a bit confused and rubbed Trevor's hole. Trevor moaned and squirmed. Trevor began to get frustrated and flipped Franklin over gently. He kissed him roughly and rubbed his hole hard. Franklin moaned out and Trevor grabbed the lube. He rubbed it all over himself and Franklin's hole and pushed in. Franklin gasped and moaned. He panted and Trevor began to thrust gently. Franklin moaned and arched his back in pleasure. They went at it hard but sweetly and when they both came they smiled and confessed their love for each other. They then showered and cleaned up. It was a surprise they both fit in Trevor's tiny shower but they managed. They took time washing each other and admiring each other's body. They loved it. It was amazing.