Trevor x Lamar (Smut)

Dedicated to ThatDemon828

Lamar hadn't known Trevor but a day and Trevor was already hitting on him. Today they were taking some cars to Simeon's new dealership up north. Franklin was in charge but needed both Lamar and Trevor's help. They both happily agreed and met up at the dealership. Lamar was happy to meet Trevor and Trevor was definitely happy to meet Lamar. As they walked behind Franklin into the dealership Lamar felt a hand on his ass. He blushed a tiny bit and looked at Trevor who just smirked and removed his hand. Lamar brushed it off but in the back of his mind he knew Trevor was up to something. Simeon told all three of them the plan and they got on the road in the big truck that all the cars were loaded too. "Shit homies, I'm nappin'." Franklin said as he yawned and he passed out seconds later on the window. Lamar and Trevor just shook their heads and started talking. Once on the highway Lamar noticed Trevor's boner and smirked. He decided to tease him a bit and slowly put his hand over the large bulge. Trevor gave him a glare and Lamar squeezed. Trevor growled lowly and pulled over to the side of the highway being sure not to wake Franklin. He shoved Lamar's hand off and unzipped the gangsters pants. He then proceeded to take Lamar's dick out and smile. "You're larger than I expected." Trevor teased. "What you mean crazy dude? You thought I was small? Shit nigga you must be crazy." Lamar joked and gasped when Trevor took him in his mouth. He gripped Trevor's shoulders as he began sucking harder. He tried his hardest not to moan and wake his sleeping best friend but boy was that hard. As Lamar was just about to cum Trevor pulled off and smirked "Pay back is a bitch they say." It was Lamar's turn to growl and he kissed Trevor as hard as he could. He then pulled Trevor into the sleeping quarters of the truck. Trevor just kept smirking as Lamar slammed him down and aggressively but gently stripped him. Lamar then undressed himself. "Don't worry about hurting me. I love it rough." Trevor said as he lifted his legs in the air for Lamar. Lamar didn't hesitate one bit, he slammed right in and started thrusting at a hard and fast pace. Trevor gripped the bed and kissed Lamar hard moaning in his mouth. Lamar continued going harder until he came all inside Trevor. Trevor was exhausted but Lamar wasn't finished. He then leaned down and took Trevor in his mouth sucking just about as hard as Trevor sucked him. Trevor then came in Lamar's mouth and he happily swallowed. He then pulled off, the two got dressed and got back in their seats and back on the road pretending nothing happened.