💕 Karma's a Bitch Part 1💕

This is my first book so I hope you like it,  this does not contain smut it's a pure chapter for all of you Angels out there. SORRY SINNERS THE DEVIL DIDN'T COME TO TAKE ME AND YOU ALL AWAY.....yet 😈

Karma's POV

Me and Nagisa were just hanging out at my house on the couch watching an anime about A Japanese skater that wants to be like his idol but kinda gives up until this Hot Russian man comes and decided to coach him,  he was his Idol too. It a good show honestly (get the reference?)

As we watched it Nagisa was comfortably sitting on my lap with his face buried into my chest but not enough for him not to see the TV. He's so cute I don't know what to do with him... But what if?

"Hey Nagisa?" I ask as I see the smol boy raise his head up to look at me. "Yes Karma?" He asks clearly curious "I got you a gift in my room if you want it. " I say with a slight smirk on my face. Nagi got up to look at me, he looked cautious from my words "What is it? It better not be anything inappropriate!" "Oh it's not don't worry~" I say playfully.

he finally agrees and we go upstairs to my room, he goes in first and I swiftly locked the door so he couldn't leave. "Um... Karma why did you lock the door?" Nagisa asked with a lot of worry.

Nagisa's POV

Karma locked the door behind me and I immediately start to worry I mean HE LOCKED THE DOOR AFTER LEADING ME UPSTAIRS WITH NO WITNESSES! HE IS SADISTIC TOO!  but I calmed my self down and finally spoke

"K-Karma what did you want to show me?" I said a little shaken up bit trying to hide it. "Why do you seem so worried Nagi?"
Karma asks getting closer to me. "IDK I'm locked in a room with a friend that said that they had something to show me, it's a little bit suspicious honestly."

"Awwwww That hurts for you to think I would do anything to you!  MY HEART CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE~" He says as he dramatically puts his hand above his face.

Karma stops with his Drama session and goes to his closet to grab a box that hasn't been open yet. 'Maybe he did just get me a gift...i should apologize later' Nagisa thought regreting his actions tword Karma before.

Karma hands Nagi the box and says "I HOPE YOU LIKE IT AS MUCH AS I DID WHEN I FOUND IT~!" Karma says obviously happy and proud of what he got for his lover. Nagi takes the Box and opens it to see something that made him want to jump out of a window while doing a backflip.

"K-KARMA! W-WHAT IS THIS!?" I say  blushing as red as Karma's hair with an annoyed expression as I hold up the maid outfit. "It's my gift for you that would make me VERY happy if you wore for me~" The red head said while giving me a Puppy Dog face. " It costed me 30 dollars to get it in your size and it took me hell and back to find it as well!  PLEASE NAGI~ FOR ME!?" Karma was practically begging which is something I never seen him do in all of the time I knew him.... I couldn't resist his face either it was so cute......

I sigh before I agreed "Fine Karma but this will not be spoken about to anyone UNDERSTOOD?" I say trying to sound threatening but karma just gives me his classic smirk "Ok I won't speak if it to anyone at all."  I stomp over to the restroom to change into my Outfit.

The outfit was....so short it went above my knees and almost above my legs in general it didn't but if I bent over best believe it won't show my underwear COMPLETELY! But I had on my regular ones so that's that. I had black knee high socks as well.  I Left the bathroom to see Karma again....I'll kill him later..

Karma's  POV

I was sitting on my bed waiting for my smol Blueberry to get out so I can see him, I was on my phone at the time when he came out.  JESUS HE'S HOT! 

"K-Karma I t-think you got the w-wrong size... How long do I n-need to wear t-this? " Nagi asked standing in front of me. 

'He looks amazing the outfit really shows of his feminine figure, he looks better than most girls honestly....I just wanna hold him... And maybe a little more..' I thought to myself

I was spaced out for awhile since Nagisa's voice was heard yelling at me
"Karma? Karma!?  KARMA!?" The smol boi yelled waving his hand in front of my face to get my attention.

"W-what?!" I asked a bit annoyed snapping back into reality

"I asked how long do I need to wear this for?" Nagi asked blushing a light shade of red, he's clearly embarrassed

I grab Nagisa by the hips as I sat him on my lap with him facing me. "Just..a little bit longer I love seeing you like this~" I say with a seductive smirk on my face

"K-Karma what are you doing?!" Nagi asked blushing madly.  He squirms a little bit but I just hold him closer and tighter

"Stop moving Nagi I just wanna hold you." I say as I start to bite gently on his neck which gives me a reaction from him "mmm~ K-karma not now.." Nagisa says as he pushs Karma back a bit making sure not to hurt him

"Fine not now. But that means later right~?" I ask playfully "No just because you made me wear this outfit!" He says clearly frustrated

I put him down and we just talked for a little bit about what to do this week nothing special, I couldn't get over his outfit and I knew this was the last time he would wear it unless I do something, so I silently took my phone out. Clicked the camera app. 

"Hey Nagisa, Cheese~" I say with a devilish grin on my face as I took a picture before he could say anything.

"KARMA DELETE THAT IMMEDIATELY!!!" The smol boy screamed as he tried to grab my phone but I raised it in the air so he couldn't reach "AH! AH! AH! Nagi my house, my phone, my room,  my photos, my decision and I decided

The smol boy screamed as he tried to grab my phone but I raised it in the air so he couldn't reach "AH! AH! AH! Nagi my house, my phone, my room,  my photos, my decision and I decided.....No"

He kept trying and trying to reach but his little legs weren't jumping any higher, he stoped once he got tired which was for 4 minutes straight.

"I-Im just *pant* gonna g-go change.. "
He left in defeat as he left to change back to normal. As he left I decided to Text Rio.

CLIFF HANGERS don't you love them?  No?  We'll neither do I but I always get them so too bad I guess. Thx for reading  my first story in this book. I will be making more so don't worry about me just leaving randomly

Word count: 1216 (wow)