🐾Neko Karma and Nagisa🐾

Hoi lovey people of the internet....wait that's not right... This is wattpad where people make there OTP's COME TRUE! The internet is a horrible place where people are mean to eachother for no reason.

Anyways this book was Recommended to me by (Random is Online) HEY TORI~SAMA! 🤣

Anyways they are adults and haven't met eachother in this universe so let's get back to the writing -Δ-

Nagisa's POV 

I was walking home from the grocery store because...i kinda put off getting groceries for a few days and I had nothing in my house besides pocky.

I was walking by an alley way when I heard some rattling noises In there.

I wasn't gonna get into whatever was in that alleyway because I have some valuable ramen in here that I didn't want to get stolen!

But all of a sudden I heard a slight "Meow" and everything I said before in my mind IMMEDIATELY went away because...who just leaves when they hear a Kitty Cat mew?! NOT THIS BOI!

I start to slowly walk down the alley way being cautious just in case of a delinquent or something.

"Hello? Kitty?" (This wasn't intentional...)

I heard nothing, I walked more into the alley when I suddenly saw a dark figure zoom across from me.

"shit..!" I yell whispered to myself.

I was trying to walk out but I saw the figure again except this time it didn't stay a figure it pounced on me and pinned me down.

"WHAT TH-! " I was suddenly silenced by the figure covering my mouth with there hand...they had nails that were like claws.

"Shut up!  Do you want to attract people's attention!?" The figure said

So the person is a male? What happened to the Cat?

"U-um sir?  Can you get off of me! "

"Only if you shut up and not make a scene."

"Fine, but I came over here because I heard a Cat meowing...do you know where the cat is?"

He gets off of me and I see him blush a little bit, he was wearing a black hoodie so it was hard to see his whole face but I definitely say it.

"O-oh you heard that?" He backs away a bit from me.

"Yeah I heard a Cat."

"Well I'm sorry to burst you bubble Kid but that wasn't a cat you heard."

He starts to stand up and I'm able to see his face more since the light from the moon and street lights were out.

He had amber eyes and I think red hair? 

"I'm not a kid by the way!"

"Hmm?"

He knees down and starts to....sniff me? THIS RANDOM MAN IS SNIFFING ME WHAT DO I DO!?

The man backs away

"Oh!  So your really not a kid huh?  Not a girl either....what the heck man why are you dressed as a trap?!"

"1, I don't know what that means. 2, WHY DID YOU SNIFF ME!? And 3 what do you mean it wasn't a cat?"

"1, ....nvm. 2, I sniffled you to know what gender you are and where you've been. And 3 that was me making that noise genius!"

"What?  Why were you making cat noises?!"