Hi........😅

I just wanted to say a few things about my actual life and this app I'm on for an unhealthy amount of time.

So I finally told my parents I'm a bisexual little bean and it went well but the way the conversation went up us weird and un-intentionally.

*me and my mom driving to a birthday party*

Me: *remembers LGBT flags research*

Me: OH!  Hey mommy one day I got bored and decided to look up LGBT flags to know more about them

Mom: Why were you interested in them?

Me: Because I wanna learn more about it...I didn't know there were lots of flags like the Gay flag, Bisexual, Pansexual....

Mom: *not understanding* Why of all the flags your talking about these kinds of flags Kaylani?

There are so many flags like the United States Flag but you wanna learn about other flags?!

Me: That's not the kind of flags I'm talking! I-ugh! I just wanted to look up the different flags!

Mom: Why do you like girls or something?

Me: *realizes the conversation turning*

Me: ............I-I mean I like guys but I d-do like girls.....

Mom: oh....I mean ok as long as you happy and safe Idc

Me: OK! *holding tears of pure anxiety*

Mom: But since a lot of girls haven't figured out there feelings yet I don't want you to tell any girls you like them yet because they probably won't understand just yet,  you matured faster (physically and emotionally) so wait until Highschool Nani..

Me: Alright I will 😄

Mom: Me and your father will always be here to love and support you and will always have your back so don't me nervous to talk to us about your problems OK?

Me: *starts crying*

Mom: Why are you crying?

Me: *somewhat yelling* B-BECAUSE WHEN YOU GUYS SAY NICE STUFF LIKE THAT I WANT TO CRY BECAUSE IM SO HAPPY.....!

Mom: 😐 O-ok?

*5 minutes later*

Mom: You look terrible....

Me: *has been crying, is sick, is red,  and has snot coming down her noise from being sick*

Me: I know 😅

Me: BTW the flags conversation wasn't intentional I honestly just wanted to talk about what I learned...

Mom: sure 👌

AND THATS HOW I LOST MY VIRGINITY......wait wrong word and I still have that obviously......CUT!

AND THATS HOW I TOLD MY MOM I WAS BISEXUAL AND LATER TOLD MY DAD WHO ALSO DOESN'T MIND YAY!