Magical Gir-....Boy?

.........Fighting EVIL BY MOONLIGHT! WINING LOVE BY DAYLIGHT NEVER RUNING AWAY FROM A REAL FIGHT, SHE IS THE ONE NAMED SAILOR MOON 🌙
I'm not sorry for this and I will never be 😂

Nagisa's POV

Hi! I'm Nagisa Shiota and I'm a 15 Year old boy in highschool Class 3-E and life is pretty Normal and boring.

I don't have many friends and people pick on me a lot too because of my appearance which I have no control over it's my horrible mother who controls my life and stuff anyways..

I was alone........

Real world

I was walking back to my house when I realized

"I don't really want to be home immediately....I should take the long way. "

Now the long way is going around most of the houses and buildings when I walk home from school, and behind the structures is a beautiful beach.

I was walking around the whole town to get to it and when I finally did it was at sunset.

"Wow.... I guess I got lucky choosing to go the long way? Well for now at least..."

I admired the beach a little bit more, walking along the coast line until I heard yelling and hard pounding.

(....My dirty ass mind..ITS NOT WHAT YOU THINK)

I silently go to see what's happening and I see some red hair sticking out from around the corner.

"Fuck off you little shit!" I Hear from a male (probably the redhead)

He wasn't being quiet about assaulting someone but it's non of my business honestl-WTF IS THAT!? IS THAT A FLOATING.....GOAT!?

I go in front of the corner and I can see everything that's happening

There is a red headed boy aggressively standing in front of a beat up boy in front of him. And the floating goat thingy was behind the mad man.

"Now Listen up and listen well"

The aggressive boy growled picking the other male up by the collar so they had direct eye contact.

"If you touch my Zodiac again your dead,  if you come near me again your dead,  if you tell this to anyone and I even hear a rumor about this...you wanna guess what's gonna happen?"

He asked with a devilish grin obviously amused at the situation

"u-um I'll be d-dead?"

"No."

What? I'm confused what will happen if he says something about this then, he gonna get a magical high fucking five!?

The sadist man started to laugh a little bit and then gave him a glare

"Hehe... If You tell anyone even if it's your closet friend I will make your life a fucking hell and I mean that."

I was terrified! And so was that poor boy who finally got out of the red heads grasp and ran away.

I was about to run away but I tripped on...... Air? W-was it air!?  OMG IT WAS AIR!

Me: "AHH! Ugh!"

????: "Hmm? Karma-Kun what was that? "

THE THING FUCKING TALKS!?

( Writing this I realized the Fuck is my favorite curse word...Huh ^_^)