Lies

Drake stared at the book open in his hands. Property of Collin? What the fuck? Wasn't Collin dead? The journal at the library made it clear that Collin, as a person, no longer existed. Just Drake and Herobrine. So how is this journal here? Was it a fake? Drake studied the handwriting. It was the same as the book in the library. Ok, not a fake. Then.... Collin is alive?!?! Drake frowned. At least he was alive. Judgeing by how old the tree looked, some time has passed since Collin buried the journal here. At least he survived creating both Herobrine and Drake. Herobrine and me. Drake shivered. He never really thought about what would happen if Collin were still alive. What would he do if he suddenly came face-to-face with his creator? Drake shuttered. Ok, no more thinking. Drake turned the page and began to read.

Date: ???
My name is Collin. I am the creator of Herobrine. If you are reading this, that means you are trapped inside his dreamworld. I'm not gonna sugarcoat it. You are doomed. As I am. I have seen many things, terrible things, and, for what it's worth, i'm sorry for what has been done to you, dear reader. In the following pages are my thoughts for however long I have left. Use them.

Day 1
I am trapped inside a dark forest. I dont know how long i've been here. I dont get hungry or feel the need to sleep. I just am. I'm headed toward where the sun had set, and I keep hoping that the sun will rise eventually. He whispers promises in my ear as I walk. Promises to kill and destroy everything I hold dear. I can still hear my brothers terrified scream. It echoes in my ears. I dont even know if he's still alive. But I have to hope. I tried to leave him a protecter, a friend to stay by his side- Drake inhaled sharply- But I dont even know if that spell worked! My memory is foggy, and getting blurrier. I can only hope he will be ok.

Collin

Drake closed his eyes. He could almost picture him, Collin, lost and confused, consumed with guilt for what he had done. Collin was alive. Drake could sense it. He had to find him. Set his creator free. For Armen. Drake stood, slipping Collin's journal in his back pocket. He said he was following the setting sun. Drake would do the same. Drake turned, looking into the sunset.  He would find Collin. He walked aimlessly, headed towards the sun.

Drake wasn't sure how long he'd been walking. As he remembered from his time in a dreamworld with Armen, there was no sense of time. The trees became scattered and Drake found himself standing on the edge of a cliff, a river was just visible through the fog. Whoa. "That's a long way down." Drake muttered to himself. He glanced behind him, half expecting something to be standing there. The empty woods stretched out behind him. Drake didn't really want to backtrack. He felt if he went back through the woods he may never find his way out again. There has to be some way across! Drake began to follow the ledge. Before long, the mist began to thicken, until Drake couldn't see his hand inches from his face. "Ok." Drake whispered to himself, "Don't panic." He pictured the steep drop somewhere to his left and shuddered, trying not to picture his body lying broken on the rocks below. White spots began to appear in Drake's vision. He heard screaming, and Drake instinctively turned towards the sound, wanting to help. The screams grew louder as Drake's foot slipped off the ledge. Drake fell into open air as his vision blurred. Drake saw his oldest enemy, Herobrine, back in his old form, floating inches from where Drake had fallen. The last thing Drake realized before he blacked out was that the screaming was his own.