New Beginning

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

I look around in wonder by the doorframe as I take in the view of our new house. Mum giggles as she pushes me inside whilst carrying a few boxes of her own. "What do you think (Y/N)?" She ask. I turn to her with a huge smile. "It looks awesome! And so roomy! Can I pick out my room?" I say. She laughs, "of course.". With no time to waste I start speeding up the stairs, poking my head into each and every room I pass. They all were nice, just, not the one you were looking for. You reach the end of the staircase as a white door sits above  you, it looked like an attic door. Taking a deep breath, you open it, hoping this is the one you were looking for. Pushing the door open, you were more than satisfied. 'This is the one' you thought as you excitedly hopped inside the room. The room was the perfect size. The floor was decorated with a zig zag wood pattern. The walls were a soft pink colour. There was a decent sized space above one corner of the room, perfect for a bed and above it was a trapdoor. You had an absolute perfect plan on how you were gonna set this room up in your head as you climbed the small wooden steps on where your bed will be. You pushed open the trapdoor and pulled yourself up onto the balcony. The view was mesmorising. The city of Paris was so lively, which only made you more excited to see the view tonight. You spin around about two times before balancing yourself on the railing again, letting out a long satisfied sigh. But alas, all good things must come to an end. You had unpacking to do, lots of unpacking. "Ughhh" you groan in displeasure as you duck back into your room and begin down the staircase.

Mum was taking out the boxes from the moving van, you ran over to help her when you saw an old man, he was lying on the floor and looked like he couldn't get up, and he was in the middle of the God damn road, and there was a car heading right for him. Out of instinct you ran to his side and helped him get back onto his feet and ran to the pavement narrowly missing the white car driving pas5. "Are you alright, sir?" You ask, your heart was beating so fast.  "Yes, thank you young lady, it took a lot of courage to do that, you were just like a superhero " You blush at his complement and start giggling like an idiot. "It was no problem really!" You deny, waving your hands in front of you. "Thank you again, young lady, I owe you my life." He says and starts walking away.

"(Y/N)! MY SWEET SWEET CHILD ARE YOU OKAY" your mother yells engulfing you in a hug. A very tight hug. "Cant...breathe.." you manage to say and your mother let's you down. You take a deep breath and dramatically fall onto your knees. "Drama Queen. But seriously are you alright? You could've gotten yourself killed!" Your mother say. You give her a big, reassuring smile. "I'm fine mom! I'm not that bad y know" you say "let's go back to unpacking, I have a perfect plan for my room!" You yell before springing onto your feet and dashing back to the van. Your mother giggles and joins you.

● ■ □ ● ■ □

Standing back you nod approvingly at your work. You had placed two tables under the space where your bed sits. On the table were some pencils with a sketchbook, your laptop and some other stationary. By the table was your favourite (f/c) office chair, it was very comfortable. Your bed was a queen sized bed with (f/c) bedding and a white duvet that had a (f/c) outlining and a very intricate design of a (f/a) (favourite animal) on it. On your beg was an oversozed black cat plushie and one white pillow with the same (f/c) outlining. Next to the desk below was a (f/c) vanity area. In the middle of the room was a big (f/c) rug. On the opposite corner was a big mirror and next to it was a long black couch. Next to the mirror was a large bookshelf with all of your favourite books in it. Below the bed area was decorated with fairy lights. And next to the bookshelf was a decent sized black walk in closet. (All in all its basically a copy of Marinette's room's setting.) You nod in approval, 'dang I'm good'. You them turn your gaze over to the Clock next to the bookshelf. It read 7:30.

'Damn I've been working on my room for a while. I'll grab something to eat then go out to the balcony'. You made your way downstairs, mum had cleaned the place up and it looked very neat. "Just in time (y/n)" she said as the smell of cookies filled my nose. I started drooling as she set the plate of chocolate chip cookies in front of me. I immediately started stuffing my face with the cookies. The chocolate chip melted in my mouth and it ultimately tasted like heaven. Mum stares at me and laughs, taking some cookies herself and heading to the living room. "Did you finish decorating your room?" She asked sitting on the couch and turning the T.V. on. "Mmhmph" I say, mouth still stuffed with cookies. "That's good, remember you're starting your new school tomorrow" she says. I groan and started climbing the stairs again. 'School? But we only got here like today.'

Surprisingly, you had finished your cookies when you reached your room. You speed walked up the steps and climbed on to the balcony again. You were right, the view was absolutely gorgeous. There was a table with two chairs and the balcony was decorated with flowers already. Sighing you stood there, you were happy. 'Hopefully this will be our last move'. Yawning, you duck back into the room to go take a shower and go to sleep. Tomorrow will be a big day.

(You get your miraculous next chapter ^-^)