The New Ladybug

(Y/n)'s p.o.v.

Groaning, I wake up to my alarm's annoying screeching. I tap the snooze button on my phone and lay there on my bed, debating on whether I should just lie here forever or get ready for school. With one last groan you force yourself out of bed, yawning and eyeing the clock as you sleepily go down the steps. I open your clothes drawer and take out (random outfit you want to wear). I make your way into the bathroom and brush my teeth. Then I step into the shower, the warm water soothing my back and relaxing me. Realizing that I was falling asleep in the shower, I decide it was time to get up. After putting my clothes on I decide what to do with my hair. Deciding it would look cute, I put my hair in (hairstyle that you want) Looking at myself in different angles a few more times I decide I'm satisfied with this look and head to the kitchen.

"Good morning, mum"

"Good morning, (y/n). Sleep well?" She says, putting a bowl of cereal in front of me.

"Yeah, by the way you never told me about the school you enrolled me to." I said, stuffing my mouth with a spoonful of cereal.

"oh yeah, here." She says passing you a folder. "It's a few things about the school and what the location is, they even gave you your schedule and where to find your classroom, isn't that nice? And don't worry, I checked and everyone is required to speak English there." She say as I flip the folder open.

Inside was a picture of a decent sized classroom, with all the students posing.  Some of them caught your eye, for example the one with the blonde hair, stunning green eyes, he looked exactly like a model. And there was a girl with dark blue hair in pigtails, something about her intrigued you, next to her was a girl with lovely reddish brownish hair, they both looked gorgeous. You flipped a page again to find a map, with your schedule tucked neatly in it.

Finishing my cereal, I stand up and go and wash it. Mum hands me my small (f/c) bag. I put It on and give her a kiss on the cheek before I leave. "Bye sweetie, have a great first day." She said sipping her tea. "Bye mum" I say giving her a big smile. Truth was, I was nervous as hell. What if they don't like me? What if I get lost?. (Lets pretend the school wasn't like right next to Marinette's house for now) I was outside now, walking in the direction of the school, the map still in my hand. There were posters around that immediately caught my attention, specifically the fragrance one. "Adrien, the fragrace" it read, with a picture of the same boy with the green eyes, maybe he is a model after all. And as I kept walking a poster of a boy in tight black cat suit and a girl in a ladybug suit caught my attention. I stop and study the poster with curiosity. They looked magical, and both of them looked very familiar, but you just couldn't put your finger on it.

"Cat Noir and Ladybug, Paris' superheroes." Said a smooth voice from behind me.

I jump and turn too quickly, tripping on my own two feet and falling onto whoever was behind me. He managed to caught me, and now my face was buried in his from what I feel very toned rock hard chest. I back up, heat rushing to my face immediately.

"Are you alright?" He asks, and that's when I finally saw his face. It was the boy, Adrien, was it? And damn he looked even better in real life. "Y-yeah, I'm sorry I got scared and-"

"Hey, it's alright. Are you new? I haven't seen you around here before. Trust me I would remember if I did." He says. I could feel my self blushing even more.

"I moved here yesterday." I say, fiddling with my thumbs and avoiding eye contact.

"Ah, that explains it. By the looks of it I'm guessing you're heading to my school. Wanna walk together?" He ask, and I look up to see him smiling softly, his cheeks slightly tainted with pink.