Conversations

I only managed to barely make it in time as I jump in through the balcony door, I detransform and Tikki flies out of my earrings softly landing on the bed. Carefully, I close the window and grab the cookie jar from underneath the platform where my bed is. Tikki instantly starts munching on the chocolate chip cookies. I made a mental note to buy some more or bake some fresh cookies for later. Sighing I lay down on the bed. "Tikki, can I ask you a few things." she flies and sits next to me on my pillow, telling me to continue. "Was the miraculous that Hawkmoth uses always used for evil?" She shakes her head. "Not at all, (y/n). The butterfly miraculous was used to make someone the owner's devoted follower and grant them some kind of power. It was not used for evil in the past, until Hawkmoth that is." I nod, but I wasn't done there. "Then why does the Ladybug miraculous have the ability to purify the akuma? was the ladybug miraculous created for the sole purpose of purifying akumas if the butterfly miraculous fell into the wrong hands?" Tikki shook her head again. "The Ladybug miraculous always existed to defeat evil. Even if the buttefly miraculous wasn't used in the past to create akumas, evil still existed in the world. The yo-yo has the abilty to pruify anything corrupted." 

I nodded my head and smiled. "Thanks Tikki, I understand more now." Tikki returned the smile, and she was absolutely adorable. "Hey, remember when we defeated Cleopatra?" She nods. "Well, I saw Alya showed me a papyrus scroll, and it had a ladybug superhero on it, the scroll is like 5000 years old Tikki, are you really 5000 years old?" She shakes her head. "No silly, I'm even older. The miraculous was made hundreds of thousands of years ago." She says laughing. I blink, and giggle while cupping her up in my arms. "Well for someone so old you are so cute and childlike." Tiki laughs and we both start laughing. I lay back down in my bed when a piece of paper catches my eye. It was hung on the cieling, seemingly rolled up. I pulled it open, the content were not what I expected it to be. "Adrien's schedule?" I say puzzled. From the corner of my eye I could have sworn I saw Tikki face palming.

I examine it more, and wow. Whoever lived here before must have had a hell of a crush on model boy. But then again who wouldn't. I sigh. You had to admit, he is hot. He's also very smart, he's kind, has a great personality, he's basically any girl's dream man. I admit, I might have a bit of a crush on him. But I've seen the way Chloe (yo it autocorrected to chlorine lmao) always threw herself at him. Even though anyone could tell he visibly didn't like it, it got me thinking about all those other girls that liked him as well.

I shrug and climb up to my balcony, Tikki fell asleep, so I made sure to tuck her in and be extra quiet. Closing the door (Window?) I breathe in the cool air of the night. Paris was always have breathtaking views. It's even better in the night. The Eifel tower was nicely lit up, and it was calming. For a moment,  we could forger about hawkmoth. The moment was shortlived when I heard a loud thud behind me though.

3rd P.O.V.

The noise startled the teenage girl greatly, and she tripped on her feet as she turned around. Luckily for her she regained her balance in time. Sighing in relief she directed her attention to the owner of the noise. There sat Chat Noir, a dorky smile on his face. "Sorry M'lady, didn't mean to scare you." He got on the ground and made his way next to the girl. She stared at him for a second. "Is everything alright?" He looked back at her,  and smiled. "Yeah. Just everyday problems." She tilted her head curiously. His civilian life interested her, who he might be and what he might do normally. "Hey Chat, can I ask you something?" The cat faced her, leaning against the railing. "Of course, what's on your mind m'lady?" She thought about it for a second.

"How old are you?" He certainly wasn't expecting this question, it showed on his face. She blushed, "I'm sorry, I just wanted to know. Ah- you don't have to tell me if you don't want to." She said, fiddling with her thumbs. He smiled and put a hand on her shoulder. "It's alright,  it's not that personal anyways. I'm 16" (this is like an year after Marinette became ladybug, which also means that all the other characters like Queen Bee and stuff already got their miraculous.) So he was (y/n)'s age. Her curiosity grew even more. If he's her age, maybe he went to the same school as her? She doubted it though. There are many boys with Blonde hair and green eyes at her school, and there were more schools in Paris. "What about you?." Of course he knew her age already, he was in her class, but he didn't want to raise suspicion. "I'm your age, actually." She said, smiling.

Her smile reminded her of Ladybug, gentle and calming. She probably captured the hearts of many boys just by smiling at them. He was loyal to his feelings for Ladybug though. Even if one might say he got over the old Ladybug too quick, he couldn't help it. She was caring, confident, smart and beautiful. She even liked his puns. It was hard not to fall in love with someone like that. Besides, he suspected he was losing his feelings for the other ladybug. She was not interested, and that was clear.

He shook his head, deciding to not think about the past. Of course, they had moments he would never be able to forget, but he has to move on. She yawned, and he took that as his queue to leave for her to rest. "I guess I better get going. Good night, m'lady." He said, planting a kiss on her hand. She giggled and pet his head. "Good night Chaton, be safe." And with that, she climbed into her room. He made his way back to his house, carefully climbing in and transforming back. Plagg was already reaching for the Camembert.

Jumping into his bed, he sighed. Thoughts of (y/n) and Ladybug clouded his mind. He has visited her after an argument with his dad, and unknowingly she had actually comforted him. And Ladybug. He remembered the promise she made to him. It made him smile. Plagg noticed this but decided to let him enjoy the moment for once, even if he didn't exactly show it he really cared for the kid.

Soon enough, Adrien also drifted into a peaceful sleep. He was excited for the days to come, the time he get to spent with Ladybug, the adventure.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
>~< wow I suck at romance ;; I promise I'll work on my romance so that you guys can fully enjoy Agresty boi. Comment and vote! It helps me a lot :) thanks! <3 Sorry for extremely slow updates, I have exams these next few weeks. Bear with me ;;