Fence Dates

You sat at your usual spot next to Alya, surprisingly early at school. You had gotten up extra early to patrol around the city so you could make it into school in time, and for a good reason. You were going to join up with the fencing club, and no, you were'nt aware of Adrien being in it. It fascinated you, the grace but authority fencing had, plus it could probably help you improve your reflexes and reaction time to gain an advantage over akumas. You looked over the piece of paper again, a beautifully laminated sheet about fencing and where to join. Alya was busily typing away at her phone. You looked over to see her writing a description under a video of yo- Ladybug and Chat Noir fighting a villain. It made you smile, her determination and her fascination. You both put your things away as the bell rang though. "Alright class, everyone who is trying out for the fencing lessons please make your way to the quad now." You got up and waved Alya goodbye, telling her you'll meet up with her next period. You were surprised to be the only one going but shrugged it off.

At the other end of the school, Adrien was making his way into the quad with his, er, 'friend' Kagami. After everything that happened last year and with the arrival of his newest love interest he didn't know how to feel about Kagami. They were both fully dressed, Kagami wearing her red gear as usual and Adrien wearing the plain white one, blending in with all the other students. They were discussing some fencing moves and theories while they made their way over, but It took Adrien by surprise to see (y/n) standing in line, helmet tucked under her arm and rapier by her side. "Adrien? are you alright?" Kagami asked, noticing the sudden silence. Adrien snapped back to reality "Oh, yeah, sorry Kagami. Just blanked out". She nodded and made her way to the other end of the line, while Adrien lined up across (y/n).  The teacher had instructed that the students which show the most promising skills will be selected and asked them to fence with his students as a trial. (Y/n) smiled, which made Adrien unknowingly blush. "Hi, I'm (y/n). This is my first time, but I'll give it my best, so please don't hold back too much." She was as polite as ever. And she didn't seem to know it was him. He merely nodded as she put her helmet on and got into stance. Adrien made sure to note everything she did, like her stance. Strong but flexible. The teacher yelled "Fence!" and everyone got into action.

Adrien did as she requested and lunged forward, but made sure not to come off to aggressive. What he didn't expect was for her reflexes to be so good, as she deflected and lunged, touching him and gaining the point. For a first time fencer, she had good control of the blade. "Nice reflexes, and you handle your sword really well." He said. "Thank you, I did some practice but this is nothing like I thought it was." They went back into the starting position. He was gonna challenge her this time, see how far she can actually go. "Fence" Adrien lunged forward just like the first time, but now that she knew her next move, he quickly deflected hers and went for her leg. It surprised him when her blade made contact with his, just in time to stop it from touching her. The round lasted a bit more, and people were starting to gather around as they fenced, he wasn't going all out, but he was challenging her as a beginner, but she held her ground. This made him smile, kind, confident and surprisingly strong. It reminded him of his friend, Marinette. But he pushed her out of his thoughts and concentrated as he knew thinking of her would only make him sad and unable to concentrate. The round ended with Adrien scoring the point, only because she was a tad too slow to deflect his attack. They were out of breath by the end of it though. And a round of applause followed. She took her helmet off, her (h/c) strands falling to her side gracefully and smiled. "Good round, thank you for not going too easy on me" She told him and offered her hand to him. He took his helmet off and smiled as well, amused by the surprise in her eyes. "Adrien?" she said, confused. "Yes. Sorry (y/n), I would've told you earlier, but that was fun." He said taking her hand. Once again, they were holding onto each other a bit too long, as they stared deep into each others eyes. They were sure they knew eachother from somewhere else. The moment was shattered when Kagami cleared her throat, making the two pull away each others hand really fast. 

"Our master said for us to go back while he picked the students." Kagami said to Adrien, seemingly ignoring the girl standing there. "Right, Sorry (y/n) I'll meet you later. Oh!, this is Kagami by the way." He said pointing to Kagami, "And that's (y/n), a good friend of mine." Kagami bowed to (y/n), "Nice to meet you." (y/n) was flustered as she didn't know what to do, but awkwardly bowed anyways. "Ah, er, Nice to meet you too, Kagami." Adrien smiled at the both of you and then started making his way back. Kagami stayed behind for a few seconds, holding her stare on (y/n), expression neutral, then walked back.  The teacher appeared infront of (y/n) to tell her that she was picked. "You demonstrated a great amount of skill, and managed to do it while being graceful. Exactly what we need as a fencing student. Pleased to meet you, (y/n). Welcome to the fencing club." You thanked him, and made your way back to the lockers, exhausted after the fight with Adrien.

As you entered, you noticed Kagami. Expecting her to glare or confront you or something like every other love interest of Adrien does, you held your head high and confident and made your way towarde your locker. Surprisingly, she paid no mind to you and minded her business, and left after putting her gear in her duffle bag. You stood there, shocked for a few seconds before shaking your head and getting ready yourself. Halfway through redoing your hair you realised that next period was starting soon and you checked your phone to find that you had approximately 2 minutes to get to class. "EEK" you screamed a little before running out of the lockers, hair in a messy knot which was supposed to be a ponytail and clothes all wrinkly and unneat. Little did you know a blonde model was waiting for you outside the lockers, and you ran full speed into him, toppling both of you over.

You sat up, momentarily confused. "Adrien?" He stared back at you, once again you two were lost in an intense stare, it's as if you knew eachother from somewhere else. Then you realised the position you two were in. Your face became a whole tomato before you jumped up, apologising at least 20 times. Adrien got up too, smiling and dismissively- yet sincerely saying it's not a big deal. You two walked to class after he said that it's friday so classes start a bit late and school ends a bit early. So in reality you had 10 more minutes left. But with your conversations the bashful and embarrassing moment soon died down, and you two found comfort in talking to each other.

And then you walked into class, to find a girl standing at the front of the class..

And she looked like your twin.

•●•●■■□°□•●□°●□°□°

HELLO MIRACULARS HOW YALL BEEN AND HOW YALL ENJOYING THE NEW EPISODES. Sorry for not updating, busy year this year. Also sorry for shit chapter again, I have a surprise for the next one tho. But anyways thank yall so much for reading and I'd really love it if you voted🐞