Ice cream cake

You yawned as the morning sun spilled on top of your face from the window-like balcony door. Stretching your arms wide, you sat up on the bed. Tikki snuggled into your pillow more as a smile graced your lips at her cuteness. You reached over to grab your phone which has been charging. 10 am, you probably would've freaked out if it wasn't saturday. You were still quite tired from fighting last night's akuma and going to bed at the ungodly hour of 3am. What intrigued you however was the many notifications from Alya.

Alya <3 (08:43)

Hey girl, you up? something really important came up!

Alya <3 (09:03)

Helllooo???? are you still asleep?

Alya <3 (09:05)

(Y/N)!

I swear to god if you don't answer me this instant!

Alya <3 (09:20)

(Y/N) FOR GODS SAKE WAKE UP

ADRIEN IS FREE TODAY AND WAS WONDERING IF WE WANTED TO HANG OUT

Alya <3 (09:45)

I swear to god

whatever

I hope you see this soon though, get to the park by 10:30, today's very rare, Adrien's schedule is finally clear for today

You almost dropped your toothbrush while you were reading the messages as you felt your body go into panic mode. Adrien was a really good friend of yours, and you hardly got to hang out with him so you didn't want to miss out this opportunity. You checked the time again, 10:23, not a lot of time but enough to get ready. You quickly brushed your teeth and washed your face and ran into your room with your hairbrush in hand. By now, Tikki had awoken too. 

"Good morning (Y/N), what's the rush?" she asked. "Morning Tikki, I need to catch my friends in like 10 minutes or I'm screwed" you say, diving into your clothes drawer to find something appropriate. You ended up picking a cute yellow dress with a checkered pattern on it and a denim jacket on top with a pair of pink flats. You left your hair out but pinned it back for a cuter effect. You grabbed your purse as Tikki flew in and ran downstairs, almost tripping over your legs, stuffing some emergency cookies into your purse you kissed your very confused mum on the cheek while hurriedly explaining you had to run and ran out of the door. 

Checking your phone once again, 10:27, good thing the park is only around 5 minutes away. As you reached the park, almost out of breath, you noticed 5 figures near the water fountain. A kind of mad Alya turned to face you, and you put your hands together with the most apologetic face you could do. She smirked and rolled her eyes. Alya was wearing waist high shorts which showed off her small waist, along with a cute fox shirt. Nino was standing next to her, he wore green shorts with a casual blue button up shirt. You also saw Adrien and Kagami, Adrien wore jeans and a loose blue button up shirt while Kagami was wearing a summery red dress and short heeled shoes. You would have been pleased with everyone and complimented them all if your mood wasn't thrown down to hell by the copycat.

Yes, apparently Rachel was coming along too. She wore a bright pink skirt and white top with closed off boots. She rolled her eyes once she saw you, "it was bad enough that you were invited but you made us all wait too" she said. You were shocked that she blurted that out in front of everyone. Alya was thrown off too. Kagami however took none of that "She was only a minute late, and if you don't like her you are more than welcome to leave" she bit back. Adrien seemed upset at Rachel's comment too and Nino looked shocked. She rolled her eyes "It was just a joke, geez, you guys are so tense". You wanted to say that jokes are supposed to be funny specially if it was coming from a clown but kept your mouth shut, you just wanted to enjoy this day with no akumas, specially not because of you. Instead you just ignored her completely and walked over to Alya.