Copycat

You stood there for a few seconds, completely dumbfounded while Adrien carried on for a few steps before stopping and seeing what you were so shocked about. Now you both stood there dumbfounded. The girl standing next to the teacher looked like your twin. Except of course her hair was dyed a bright shade of red ombreing(?) into pink, her short wavy hair pinned back by several hairpins and her bright gold eyes (which were obviously contacts.) Her face structure was very similar to yours as well as body, however her eyes were more lidded and her forehead was bigger and you were about an inch shorter than her. Her fashion sense was also a bit crazy and reminded you of the Japanese lolita fashion (NOTHING WRONG WITH THIS FASHion I just don't think people would wear it that often, specially in France lol).

A tan arm snaked over yours and pulled you to sit down. You got startled while Alya laughed a bit. "Wow she really looks like you, huh?" You nod, keeping your eyes pinned on her, but the girl noticed you but dismissed you at the same time. The teacher was about to introduce her when she cut her off "Hi guys! My name is Rachel! It's so good to meet you and I hope we can become friends in the future." You were thrown off by her voice. She had that high pitched, overly sweet tone, but more over it seemed forced along with her smile. The teacher assigned her to go sit next to Lila, who was in fact in your class as you figured out yesterday. She hopped over to her seat, and you caught her winking at Adrien on the way. Not gonna lie, you did feel a pang of jealousy but pushed it away, you and Adrien were just friends. "(Y/n), you didn't tell us you had a sister!" Nino said, turning to you. "That's cause I don't. Plus I don't look that similar to her." You say, an annoyed pout on your lips and start angrily scribbling down notes. Unknowing to you, Adrien smiles at your cute behaviour when annoyed, and continues on with his work as well.

The rest of the day was going well....until lunch time. There she was, surrounded by half of the school, flaunting a pair of 'ladybug' earrings. That's right. Rachel has claimed that she is ladybug. You were standing behind Alya, who was bombarding Rachel with questions. Each question made you grip the handles of your bag even harder, because she seemed to answer it all while looking smug for being someone she's not. Kagami stood next to you, yes, Kagami. She noticed you tensing up, and decided to check on you. "Are you alright (y/n)?" You snapped your head towards her while saying "huh ", then you realised how angry you were visibly getting. You looked back towards Rachel and shook your head. "No, I don't think she's ladybug, and it's bothering me that she'd pretend to be someone else." Kagami also averted her gaze to her. "You are right, ladybug would never be stupid enough to reveal her identity, not until hawkmoth is defeated. And she has no reason to reveal herself now, because if she has before then it would've already been on the media. But she does seem to have proof." You were surprised by how observative Kagami is, and her formal way of talking intrigued you. You clasped your hands together in realization. "Proof! That's it!" You said as you approached Rachel, trying to compose yourself, her voice had gotton increasingly annoying somehow.

You approached Rachel with the sweetest smile you could fake as she turned to you. "Do you want an autograph as well?" She said, but as she saw you, her face suddenly got noticeably sour. "Oh, it's you. Ugh, I can't believe people think I look like you." You put your hand up to your chest while giving her the sarcastic 'hurt' look. "Aw, really. And I can't believe that people are actually thinking that you're ladybug." She puts her hand on her hip. "I am, see, this is my miraculous." She says holding up her earrings which had the familiar ladybug pattern. You had to hold your laugh in as you noticed that the paint job was done horribly. "Oh, ok, prove it then. Transform for us." At this Rachel tensed up. "What's wrong?" You ask, taking a step forward. "You are ladybug right? It won't be a problem for you to transform right in front of all of us, right guys?" You turn to them and then all started nodding and murmuring among each other, then a chanting of "transform! Transform! Transform!" Started being yelled. You turned back to Rachel who was shrinking slowly everytime someone chanted. "I-i can't ....transform in front of people..." You had to stop yourself from rolling your eyes so far back into your head. "U-um. I have to go uh, do somethings, bYE" She said as she start to speed walk away from you and everyone else.

It pissed you off greatly how people just accepted her reason like it was food, but you calmed yourself down. After all, it would be very bad if you were to get akumatized. Adrien and Kagami approached you. "You okay (y/n)?" Adrien asked, putting a hand on your shoulder. The warmth helped calm you down and settle your anger as you smiled at the both of them and nodded. Alya still seemed to be under her spell and she was dragging Nino with her while she's chasing Rachel while waving her phone rapidly at her. "Well, theres still 20 minutes to spend, would you like to join me and Adrien?" Kagami asked, a genuine smile on her face. Adrien looked surprised, after all Kagami, the always reserved and not taking anyone else's shit and general badass Kagami, was asking (y/n) to hang out with them, then he turned to you and excitedly nodded his head "yeah, wee were gonna practice some fencing today. You stare at Adrien and then Kagami for a few seconds before smiling and nodding. "Sure, thank you." And with that, the three of you start heading for the school gym to have a fun match of fencing. Seems like you've made a new friend and a rival on the same day, fun.

○■•£■○€•□•♤•□
OK guys this is the shortest chapter to ever exist but ima be honest I literally have no motivation or inspiration for this story as of now. I've been trying to come up with a good plot but nothing is coming to mind so I don't know if I'll be continuing this story :/ but I will try my hardest to sort my brain and come up with something good. Thanks for everyone who's reading and voting and commenting and I'm so sorry for this trash chapter. Also stan Kagami she's a queen