Lucy Heartfilia

When I began Fairy Tail, I loved her. She was the image of a main character: preppy, cute, not too OP, and her personality was funny at times.

Over time, I began to realize she wasn't what I loved. She dressed like a thot, (we should all be honest here) she was overused fan service material, and she whined too much.

Eventually I realized I didn't really like her. And I still fudging don't like her. She's okay.

There are moments when she is strong. For example, when she sacrificed one of her celestial spirits. (I will keep spoilers to a minimum). That side of her was admirable. She was strong enough to summon the celestial spirit king, and mentally strong enough to deal with the whole sacrificing fiasco.

I also think one of her best spells is the one that Hibiki gave her.

Hibiki.

And that was the only way she won against Angel.

I was so triggered when she lost against Flare, since she would have won. But if it weren't for Hibiki, she wouldn't have even stood a chance.

The Lucy I hate is the one who yells at Happy for no reason, she's used for fan service, she gets angry too much. And for some reason, everyone in Fiore loves her.

BUT MOST OF ALL, SHE IS A THOT.

LIKE DAMN. THE FIRST EPISODE TRIGGERED ME SO MUCH.

SHE SELLS HER BODY TO GET A KEY. A KEY.

They're rare, but there were others ways you could have compromised! Reserving it could have been a choice.

One time, when I was reading another Anti-NaLu/Lucy, a commenter defended Lucy by saying, "My mom says if you have a body you should flaunt it."

YOUR MOTHER SAID THAT? My mom would have been so ashamed of me.

What pissed me off more was that Lucy was mad when the old man didn't fall for her act. What, did you want a sugar daddy or something? Did you want him to risk becoming a pedophile?!

There are many thotty moments for her, but I'll save them for later.

I kind of like Lucy, though. She can give a whimsical feel when she plays the part right. For example, I really love this fan art (not by the manga creator)

To me, this piece of fan art reminds you of how truly wondrous Lucy's magic is

To me, this piece of fan art reminds you of how truly wondrous Lucy's magic is. How beautiful it can be, and it reminds me of her best moments. Just looking at it makes me hate her less.

But sadly, this doesn't reflect Lucy Heartfilia fully. Because c'mon, she's a thot.

~End of This Chapter's Rant~

Also, I'd like to say.

I'm a thot.

At heart.

I don't dress with my chest threatening to spill out. But, I am a hoe who's perverted and makes too many dick jokes irl.

But I would never, ever use my body to get what I want, unlike Lucy.

If you would use your body to get what you want, comment here, in this line. Go on. If anyone comments here who wouldn't sell their body to get what they want, I'll delete your comment, even if it's an unrelated comment. I just want to see how many "brave" people there are.

Alright. Till the next one.

Sorry that this was short.