hey y'all 😎👊

So I've recently been getting comments that are actually full of reasonable counter arguments to what I say. And like yeah, it makes sense, but I won't change my opinion. You don't have to like the fact that I hate Lucy, but it doesn't affect you lol. Sorry, but she ain't real.

I got comments from people fighting me for "slut shaming in 2019". Listen, listen, listen. I can choose not to like people who are thots, and you can chose to like people like that. It's totally fine. You can like Lucy, but I won't. Nothing happens.

And like bro. Some of the comments are getting hostile. 😂 I don't mind, but I just wanted to let y'all know that when I wrote those chapters, I was angry bc I had gotten attacked by Lucy stans. But that doesn't give me an excuse to write so rudely, but I mean it's my book. I just wanted to apologize whenever I write rudely ig.

Also someone called me a 9 year old? Like thanks that's the age of the average Pewdiepie soldier and that's kind of flattering 😤👌

But fr tho. Call me a 9 year old when your grammar is decent and you don't write in run on sentences. Seriously, I read that with one breath.

The next chapter will be me addressing my status with FT, and the last one will be the conclusion to this war. (in which I obviously win) ;)))))

I'm kidding. But please, as long as you're happy with yourself, you don't need to fight for your not-even-real person. Just share why you think what you think respectfully. If you respect your opinion, respect other's too.

As for the "thot" thing, have you and your friends ever called each other a word so much that it lost its original meaning? For me, it's a word just used to insult...well, thots. Y'know, people who just sometimes show way too much skin that it's kind of uncomfortable. I cannot tell you guys how many times I've had to turn off my phone when anyone passes by when I'm watching Fairy Tail. There's fan service each second lol.

But yah, peace ✌️