The Technopath

Full name: Orianna 'Orian' Georgina MacKay

Alias: Machina. The Technopath.

Age: 18 [DOB: 26th May]

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Pansexual

Species: Human, Mutant

Nationality: Scottish

Occupation: Student at Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters.

Appearance:

Head full of wild ginger curls that fall just to her shoulders. She tends to let it do its thing, but occasionally ties the curls back when they get too much. Green eyes, with dark bags under her eyes due her many sleepless nights over the years, with freckles scattered across her pale skin that is probably a bit too pale. Her facial features are defined, with a sharp jawline and a straight nose, her face is average, nothing that catches people's eyes, but nothing to leave them repulsed.

She stands taller than the average height of women, and with those untamed curls, she's hard to miss. She's got an ectomorph body type, long and lean. She is almost always seen sporting some retro-styled t-shirt with some text or design printed on its front, paired with a hoodie. She mostly wears fitted jeans with some fake timberland styled boots.

She's got small randomly scattered scars all over her hands and fingers with a few on her forearms. As well as a few small burn scars on her fingertips. They're faint but if you look long enough you'll see them.

These scars and burns are a collection of her not so successful 'experiments' from her childhood and early teen days of messing around with lamps, toys and other whatnots. Ones that either short-circuited and burned her or that blew up sending pieces of metal and plastic into the outer surface of the skin.

When she was 14 she had her arm broken by a group of kids at her school, in all fairness Orian had it coming to her. She had to have surgery and has the scar on her right upper arm to prove that running her mouth will come back and bit her in the arse.

Personality:

She firstly comes off as arrogant, cold, blasé and outspoken. [The arrogance stems from her mother calling her 'silly' and 'stupid' when her experiments would blow up or burn her fingers when she was a child.] Despite her arrogance making people think otherwise, Orian is actually incredibly smart, and excels greatly in the S.T.E.M subjects. She's frank and direct, she isn't afraid of voicing her opinions and doesn't think about how her words could hurt someone's feelings.

Orian's arrogance has made her a target for teasing, she's usually good at not acknowledging the teasing, but sometimes someone will speak to her the way her mother did when she was little [Calling her a silly little girl] and she'll explode with anger, yelling out a colourful range of obscenities at the person.

Her intelligence makes her quick-thinking and resourceful, she's able to adapt to new situations quickly and whip up effective plans/solutions to combat most problems she's faced with. She's got a sharp wit and her humour consists of many many inside jokes with her brother and can be seen as immature and dirty, she's not above at laughing at a weird sounding burp. She tends to save her humour for close friends who won't ridicule her for her dirty and immature jokes.

Orian can be found in a particularly good mood when there has been a new piece of technology released or if NASA is starting a new mission in space or if Tony Stark is seen sporting a new model of the Ironman suit. She tends to get giddy with new releases.