The Wish Granter

Full name: Zareen 'Jinni' Abbasi

Alias: Jinni. The Wish Granter.

Age: 2617 [DOB: April 600BC]

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Species: Half Djinn.

[Half Djinn are the children of True Djinn and another species. The only differences between True Djinn and Half Djinn, are that Half Djinn are tied to the planet they were born on. They nor their magic can leave their birth planet. Whereas True Djinn are able to travel to different planets and use their magic on a galactic scale.]

Nationality: Persian.

Occupation: Being a Djinn is a full-time job, granting her masters wishes is her task. Currently works with S.H.E.I.L.D, going on whatever missions her master, Agent Gibson goes on. She's not an agent but has been called Agent Gold on account of her skin.

Appearance:

Golden skin, with light turquoise markings detailing her face, neck and arms. Iranian nose, with upturned turquoise eyes. Her head is shaved at the sides, that allows for her markings to be seen wrapping around her head and down her back. The rest of her hair is white and pulled back into a high ponytail that ends at her mid-back.
She appears 29 because that was the age when she died. She stopped ageing after her first death.

She is able to mask her skin, eye, and hair colour into something more fitting to match the humans around her. She chooses to alter her form to what she looking like when she was Zareen. With sandy beige skin, dark brown hair and chocolate brown eyes.

Jinni is able to adapt what she's wearing to fit the century/country she finds herself in. She is currently wearing a white shirt, with a turquoise leather jacket, black leggings, with golden Doc Martens. When she's out on missions with Gibson she'll wear a S.H.I.E.L.D uniform, as it's more discreet than golden shoes and turquoise leather. She doesn't want to be the reason Gibson gets spotted by an enemy.

Personality:

She's whimsical and facetious, very vocal and honest about everything except how she feels. She's witty and has the best one-liners. She's found the best way for her to deal with all the horrid things she's seen over her years is with humour. This can make her appear emotionally numb to things like loss and death. When faced with suffering she'll make humour comments that are wildly inappropriate at the time. She's not meaning to come across that way, that's just how she's come to deal with it. Some people mourn to cope; Jinni makes jokes to cope.

Jinni is very hospitable, cooperative and dependable. She's obedient and follows the rules, it's in her Djinn nature to be obedient.

She hates being used as a tool, but sadly that's essentially what she is. She's a tool to create other people's desires, never her own. This has made Jinni incredibly envious of everyone, they have freedom, they can choose whether or not to do something, they have control. Jinni has none. She can relate to feelings of slaves or people who have had their freedom taken from them. Although she doesn't show that she relates to them, she doesn't want others to know that she sees herself as a slave, a tool.

Jinni feels dirty for being so envious and her thoughts of herself, she knows she should be grateful that she's still alive, she tries to mask her envy and how angry it makes her with cheerful humour and optimism, which has worked quite well, with only a few people clocking how envious and angry Jinni has gotten over her life.