'The Copycat' of 'The Co.12'

❖Name❖

Oscar Stuart MacKay

❖Age❖

26. [26th of May 1992]

❖Gender❖

Male

❖Sexual Orientation❖

Homosexual

❖Species❖

Human. [Mutant]

❖Nationality❖

Scottish. [His father is Scottish and his mother is American. He holds a British/American dual citizenship.]

❖Occupation❖

Performer & Performance Teacher. [He's coming to the end of his 6-month contract as 'Charlie Price' in the Broadway musical, 'Kinky Boots'. He is also in the final audition stages for the role of 'Jerry Mulligan'. When he isn't in rehearsals, auditions, or performing, Oscar teaches at his best friend's performing arts school to keep up a regular income in between jobs.]

❖Appearance❖

Oscar has defined features, with a strong jawline and straight nose. Oscar has bright and welcoming green eyes, with freckles scattered across his cheeks and nose on his fair skin. He has arched eyebrows which thick yet groomed. His ginger hair is cut short and clean at the sides which blend into his thick curls and fringe. Oscar stands at 5'8" with a mesomorph body with a decent amount of well-defined muscles from his years of training in the performing arts. Oscar usually wears chino's when he isn't in rehearsals and a pair of dress shoes. He still holds his nickname 'Stripes' as he is usually seen wearing some sort of stripy top, shirt or jumper.

He accessorises with a smartwatch designed and created by his sister, Orian. The watch has all the capabilities of any other smartwatch however it also serves as a navigation device when Oscar is within the mirror dimension.

❖Personality❖

Oscar has grown into a charming, caring and genuine gentleman. What made him popular in school has stuck with him and helped him make good first impressions with casting agents which in turn has allowed him to gain good roles and connections. Oscar is very sociable and charismatic, with the aid of his charm and self-confidence, he instinctively knows how to capture an audience. which has been very useful in his performing. Oscar tries to be cheerful and optimistic, which can be difficult after he's been rejected a role. He hates to give up halfway through something and is a little too determined. He's overambitious trying to achieve impossible goals and when he doesn't achieve them he pities himself and stresses himself.

Oscar is cautious to give out his true opinions to people even to his family or close friends, out of fear of hurting someone's feelings. He's very considerate to others feelings and understands how some words can hurt people. He is always ready to defend someone in need, he'll always try to defuse the situation peacefully but isn't afraid of getting physical if it calls for it. Oscar is great at comforting people; he knows how to make them feel better. He's very empathic, he is able to relate to their emotions and help them through a tough time, he'll be able to support them through their trouble.

He wears his heart on his sleeve which often makes him easy to manipulate and his trusting nature can make him gullible. Although Oscar doesn't like to hurt people, he will not hesitate to fight in self-defence or in the aid of someone in need. His generosity and treating everyone with respect has in return gained him a lot of respect and generosity back from most people he comes into contact with. He doesn't judge and is very understanding of someone's situation. Despite Oscar's natural charisma and popularity, he isn't a natural leader, he can be naïve and has difficulty making decisions, he isn't emotionally strong enough to be a leader.