Piper

"If you want to conquer fear, don't go sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy." - Dale Carnegie

"Piper, why would I do that?" Reyna asked Piper while sitting across from her. Reyna Avila, the singer with a short temper and a safe, keeping her feelings from spilling.

"If you want a song, you have to tell me how you feel about him." Piper had a firm tone yet was still persuasive. She wrote notes about Reyna's personality but looking at them they all showed one thing. She was trying to hide her feelings.

Reyna laughed and sighed. "He's great. He's always there for me and I can count on him. It's the fact that he most likely views me as a friend. And that's it. I don't want anything to change." The girl watched as Piper wrote down more notes. Reyna adjusted her purple shirt and pushed her hands against her thighs.

"Okay. Describe to me the feelings," Piper smiled and write down anything she could use.

They remained there for 15 minutes talking about the song, and another 30 talking. When they finally left the room it was pouring rain. Piper went drove her car to her apartment and wrote as much as she possibly could.

Piper stayed up till 1 am working the song for Reyna and Jason. Though she wasn't done, she was happy with what was done. She was know where near done actually. She fell asleep at 2 am when she remembered she had to meet up with Annabeth in the morning.

"McLean!" Annabeth called from the other side of the long room. "I've got 2 songs due tomorrow to Percy Jackson!"

Piper ran over hopping over the papers on the floor. Piper took the papers from Annabeth's hand and sighed. All these songs and he doesn't even have a selected style of music. "I'm working on a song for Jason and Reyna already."

"You mean that duo. They're okay," Annabeth said while taking the papers back from Piper. "They've got pretty good songs, though I like their solo songs more."

Piper smiled and sat down to work on Jason and Reyna's song. "Well they're pretty close so the chances of them breaking up are low."

Annabeth turned her head to look at Piper. "They're dating?"

Piper shook her head with a disappointed look on her face. "Sadly they're both wimps and won't admit their feelings. And that's what this song's about." Piper waved her paper in the air while she chuckled.

Annabeth started writing down notes about Percy's personality. "He told me to write a song about being cheated on, played some notes on the guitar, and then he just left! Can you believe this?!"

Piper smirked and put on her finishing touches to the song for Jason and Reyna. "Hold this so I can see please." Piper handed Annabeth the song as she looked around the room for her guitar. She tuned it to the best of her ability. She sang both parts and made up random guitar chords. When she finished Annabeth gave her a little applause.

"That's pretty good," Annaebeth admitted. She then handed her paper to Piper and told her to read it over.

I know what you did last summer, just lied to me "There's no other", Piper thought. With her guitar still in her hand she started strumming unconsciously. "I know what you did last summer, just lied to me 'there's no other'"

"Piper." Annabeth snapped her back to reality. "Thank you for those chords. But you zoned out."

Piper grinned as she put down the guitar. She grabbed her purse and excused herself from the room. She hopped into her car and sat there for a while without doing anything. The only thing she could think about was Jason and Reyna and it made her smile at how they're such close friends. She was confused why they came to her mind.

Piper picked up her phone and called Jason. "Hey Jason, can we chill at your place?" She heard him chuckle through the phone.

"Sure," Jason replied. "Reyna's here too. That's cool right."

Piper rolled her eyes with a smug look on her face. "Why wouldn't it be?"

Piper drove over and knocked on the door. When Reyna opened the door Piper felt awkward. Not knowing why she just pursed her lips and walked in. She sat on the couch next to Jason and the three of them just watched TV.

"So, I finished the song." Piper started up a conversation the best way she could. She rummaged through her purse and pulled out of the folded piece of paper. When Jason and Reyna took it they looked at each other. Jason raised his eyebrow while staring at Reyna.

"Reyna." Jason grinned as he scratched his neck.

Reyna perked up. "Yes."

"Will you be my girlfriend?" Jason quikly said. He was blushing as was Reyna.

"Yes indeed." Reyna nodded.

Piper pumped her fist. "Finally!" The couple looked at her confused. "You were both so obvious. Trust me, I'd know. I wrote your first song."

Jason and Reyna shrugged and he kissed her on the cheek.

Piper laughed a little bit. "You are so cliche." Piper brought her phone and texted Annabeth.

Piper - 1:23pm Still need help on those songs?

Annabeth - 1:23 - Nah. I got it.

Piper - 1:23 - When did he really give you those songs

Annabeth - 1:24 - Two months ago. Before you lecture me, I'm still in school. Also, I was working on a song with that DJ, Leo.

Piper put away her phone and looked at Jason and Reyna who were just leaning on each other. "Hey do you guys want to go to the recording studio? You do have a new song ready."

Reyna rubbed her head. "Uh... sure. You will have to sing it first so we know how it goes."

Piper looked at Jason who was just kinda sitting there. Reyna turned to Jason and waved her hand in front of his face. He was staring straight at the TV with a look a fear and terror.

His mom had just died in a car accident.

Ah. I'm evil. Thank you for reading the first chapter. I've been thinking about making this for a minute. Next chapter will be mainly following Nico. But yeah, that's the first chapter. It's kinda fast paced I guess. Everything is happening for a reason though I assure you. The texting may look a bit weird, I have no clue how to write text messages. Hope you enjoyed.

Bye.