Chapter 6

Sparky- Gosh I'm so bored.
Yugi- Me too
Atemu- I think I have a few ideas to stop your boredom
Sparky/Yugi- NO!
Atemu- Damn
_______________________

Today was the day Yugi was going to give Yami and Atemu a tour and he invited his friend Dylan with them. Yugi was now getting his jacket on as Yami walked up to him in his dog form. "Hello Shadow. Where's Egypt?" Yugi asked. Yep Yugi had finally named Yami and Atemu. Yami was 'Shadow' and Atemu was 'Egypt'.

Yami wish he could smile at Yugi. His names that he chose for them was so close to their original names it was like it was fate for them to meet. Soon Atemu came walking into the room only to go lay on the couch. "Such a lazy dog." Yugi mumbled and Yami barked in agreement making Atemu roll his eyes.

"Well I'll be back in a few hours. I need to pick up my friend in an half an hour and meet up with a friend and their own friend to give them a tour of the city." Yugi said as he unlocked his door before opening it. "Be good and don't destroy anything please." Yugi said before leaving his home. Yami and Atemu looked at each other before turning into their demon forms.

"Yeah Atemu. Don't destroy anything." Yami joked and Atemu smirked at Yami before grabbing his arms to pull him to his chest. "The only thing I want to destroy is your's and Yugi's insides." Atemu purred as Yami stiffened when Atemu licked his cheek.

"Come on Romeo we have a mate to meet for our tour." Yami said as he pulled away from his lover. "But I'm horny!" Atemu whined while Yami rolled his eyes. "Make this day fun for Yugi and I'll give you some tonight while Yugi's asleep." Yami said as he tried to move away from the horny demon. "You better." Atemu said before the two teleported away from the house and flew to their destination.
—————————
"And this is my best friend Dylan Amber. I've been friends with her since first grade." Yugi introduced as Dylan walked up to to her friend. "A pleasure to meet you Yami and Atemu." Dylan has long black hair that was pulled into a side braid. Her eyes were a gray color.

She was wearing a white short-sleeve shirt that showed her stomach and under arms. She also had a black strap going along her breast so they couldn't be seen but the strap was visible. Her bottoms were a hot jean mini skirt with black leggings underneath that had black flower patterns on them. Her shoes were over-knee black high heel boots that made her taller than she looked.

On her head was white flowers clipped to her braid. She, also like Yugi, had a neck-belt. On her left wrist was a black flower bracelet that attached to her fingers. On her right wrist was a chain bracelet with a cross on it. If you looked carefully though you could see a tattoo on her hip was a raven. The reason why was because she was part raven. Yugi of course knew of this and was happy to hold the secret for her.

"It's nice to meet you Dylan. Thank you for joining us." Atemu said with fake happiness but Dylan didn't hear it. "Of course. My sister would have joined us but she's in Italy." Dylan said Yugi sighed in happiness. "Her name is Thalia Python. They have different fathers." Yugi explained but the demons knew Yugi was holding other information.

"Why don't we start with the park? It's my favorite place in the city. I know this nice peaceful area." Yugi said and the demons nodded along with Dylan. "Come on. We're walk. It gives us time to show you more places." Yugi said and Atemu grabbed Yami's hand as they started walking.

Dylan then soon grabbed Yugi's own hand making him blush slightly and laugh a bit. Yami and Atemu frowned secretly but didn't say anything. They will get more information soon. As long as they played their parts well.
____________________

Sparky- I want to know if you guys want a lemon between Yami and Atemu.
Atemu- Please say yes! I'm horny
Yami- Let them choose. Besides this would be Sparky's first lemon.
Sparky- I don't own Yugioh but I do own Dylan and Thalia. Let me know if you want a lemon.