Chapter 9

Sparky- Hey guys welcome back. I have someone here with us
Yugi- Who
Dylan- Me :)
Yami- Cool. Welcome back
Dylan- Thanks. Sparky doesn't own Yugioh but I do own Dylan, Thalia, and the plot
_________________________

Yugi walked into his art class and saw no teacher there. Thinking the teacher was just late Yugi walked over to his table in the back of the classroom near the window he looks out all the time. He placed his bag down and sat down. He took out his sketch book and started sketching hands for practice.

He was so into his work he never heard someone walk into the classroom or walk over to him. Yugi blinked when a shadow covered his entire body and sketch book. Looking up Yugi gasped when he saw a familiar face. "Atemu?" Yugi asked and Atemu smirked making Yugi blush.

"Hello little one. I'm here as your new art teacher." Atemu said and Yugi's eyes went wide before smiling. "That's so cool Atemu. Now we can talk a lot more." Yugi said and Atemu nodded before sitting next to Yugi to look at Yugi's sketch.

"You're an amazing drawer Yugi. These look so real." Atemu said and Yugi blush and shook his head. "Nah. I'm not that good. If I was I wouldn't need this class." Yugi said but Atemu shook his head. "No. With art no one is perfect. When they practice more it means they are really motivated with their work."

Yugi looked at his sketch more then turning his head to Atemu. "Thank you Atemu. I see why you're an art teacher." Yugi said right before the bell rang and the other students came in. Atemu stood up and walked up to the front of the classroom. As he stood up though Yugi felt Atemu place a hand on his thigh extremely close to his hip.

Yugi blushed but frowned as well. Wasn't Atemu dating Yami? Why did Atemu do that? So many questions was in Yugi's mind but for now he was going to let fate lead them to their future. Though the future was not one Yugi was expecting.
_________________________

"I want him." A dark figure said as they spoke to some random hitman. "And why am I here?" The hit man asked and the figure smirked. "I can pay you well. Extremely well." Said figure through a small brown bag in front of them to show the hitman only a preview of the real amount.

The hitman smirked at the small sack of gold. And how much can you pay me?" The hit man asked. "At least ten times that small sack of gold and some pleasure." The figure said and the hitman laughed a disgusting laugh.

"Who do you want me to kidnap? I believe it was a boy." The hitman said and the figure nodded. "I want you to get me Yugi Moto." The figure said and the hitman nodded his head. "Kidnapping a kid is easy." The hitman said and the figure growled. "He has a good friend that can turn into a raven demon and two deadly dogs. This job will not be easy." The figure said.

"Do you think you can still handle this?" The figure asked and the man smirked. "I always catch my prey. This boy will be yours." The hitman said and the figure smirked back at the hitman and lifted their hand. "Do we have a deal?" The hitman looked at the hand before grabbing the figure's hand. "Deal."
________________________

Yugi sighed as he changed for gym though while he changed he felt someone watching him but just shook off the feeling as paranoid. What he didn't know as that Atemu was in his demon form and was watching Yugi from the ceiling. He knew Yugi could feel his eyes but he didn't care.

God. How much longer does he and Yami have to wait until they reveal to Yugi who they are? Would Yugi even except them? Of course Yugi would. Right?
_______________________

Sparky- Okay that should give off some hints on the future
Dylan- Who is the dark figure?
Yugi- Yeah and are they going to hurt me?
Atemu- I would never let them hurt you
Yugi- LEAVE ME ALONE PERVERT!
Atemu- (Pouting)