Chapter 11

Sparky- Hey guys I start school in just a few days so it will be extremely hard to type my story.
Yugi- Well that sucks.
Sparky- Indeed it does my friend. Anyway I'm not going to be here so I'm going to have Dylan take over for me. 
Dylan- I'll do my best. Sparky doesn't own Yugioh.
__________________

  Yugi was very happy. He just finished his homework and was getting ready for his 'date'. He was extremely nervous but excited for his date. Though he was more nervous since he couldn't find an outfit. Finally he decided on a purple buttoned up shirt with black leather pants. While he was changing he realized he hasn't seen his dogs since he got home.

"Shadow! Egypt!" Yugi called as he walked out of his room while buttoning his shirt. "Shadow! Egypt! Come here boys!" Yugi called through the house but could find them. "Where could they have gone?" Yugi mumbled as he placed his boots on. He was about to go look for them when someone knocked on his door.

He opened the door and smiled when he saw Atemu and Yami. They both were wearing black dress pants but their shirts were different color shirts. Atemu had a crimson buttoned up shirt while Yami had a wine buttoned up shirt. They saw how small his smile was and Yami decided to ask. "What is wrong Aibou?" Yugi blushed at the nickname before looking around.

"I can't find my dogs. It's like they disappeared." Yugi said and Atemu, long with Yami, mentally groaned. They forgot about that during their excitement. "I'm sure they will show up later." Atemu said as he grabbed Yugi's hand. "I don't know maybe I should-" Yami grabbed Yugi's chin and turned his head to him and before Yugi could understand wants happening Yami kissed him.

Yugi gasped in the kiss giving Yami time to place his spell. Atemu could see Yami looking into Yugi's widen eyes as he did his spell. Finally letting Yugi go, they started panting. "Wha-what?" Yugi asked as he forgot about his dogs for the time being. "I've been waiting to do that." Yami mumbled and Atemu huffed as he crossed his arms.

"Alright. Let's get going before we're late for our movie." Atemu said as he pulled Yugi by his hand away from Yami, making him pout and Yugi giggle. "So what movie are we going to see?" Yugi asked and felt a shiver go down his spine a both Yami and Atemu smirked at him. "We are going to be watching Truth or Dare." Yami said and Yugi frowned. "R-really?" Yugi asked and Yami nodded his head like a kid being offered candy.

"Wonderful." Yugi mumbled as he got ready for a nights of terror. "Don't worry little one, we'll protect you from the demons." Atemu said with a smirk and Yami smirked back at their hidden joke. "O-okay." Yugi said and he then saw the movie theatre in view. He was not ready for this movie, in fact Yugi hates Horror movies.
______________

After the movie Yugi was trembling so hard you would think he was naked in winter. He covered his face every time he saw someone die or the demon came back. "I-I hate that movie. I-I never want to see another demon movie again." Yugi stuttered. Yami and Atemu just shrugged their shoulders during the movie. They had to kiss Yugi had some points through the movie just to distract him.

"Come on Yugi. For being a brave boy you get ice cream." Yami said and Yugi's eyes immediately had no fear but happiness at the mention of ice cream. "Ya! Ice cream." Yugi said as he jumped up and down. He grabbed Yami and Atemu's hand and started to pull them to the closest ice cream shop. Sadly though their date was interrupted.

"Stop right there."
____________________

Sparky- Cliffhanger. Please don't hate me.
Yugi- Well don't all stories have a cliffhanger. If they don't like it then they shouldn't be reading.
Yami- Well said Aibou
Atemi- Yes little one, well said
Sparky- And where have you two been?