Chapter 1 Fresh meat

-Sal's POV-

My school tour guide was supposed to be here twenty minutes ago, I wonder what is taking him so long. I don't even remember his name, I can only remember his looks. He is tallish, slim, and he has some nice eyebrows.

I see him at the school entrance and I start walking his way. I looked down at my feet so I didn't have to stare at him and make him have a weird vibe that I'm some sort of creep. I kelp on looking at him and I couldn't stop, h-he was beautiful. I just stared at him and only him, but by the time I was about to stop, I crashed into someone with a name tag that said "Joe".

"S-sorry," I stuttered, "I wasn't p-paying attention."

"Yeah, well watch where you are going, now I'm going to be late for class all because you bumped into me." Joe sounded pissed off.

Joe stormed off and opened a door and closed it calmly, probably not trying to make a loud noise with the door.

When the door shut I turned back around to see my tour guide standing right in front of me. His eyebrows, were so perfect like they been taken great care of his whole life. He smiled and it was the most beautiful thing I've seen all day so far, I didn't want to stop staring or say anything, until he said the first few words.

"Hey, are you Sal?" He asked. "Sal Vulcano?"

His voice was so sweet and kind, and I couldn't speak, I-I had no words. I smiled while he just stood there waiting for me to answer but I couldn't.

"Erm, hello?" He interrupted my thoughts.

"W-what? Sorry, I wasn't paying attention, I've been distracted, something c-caught my eye." I stuttered in a response.

"So, are you Sal Vulcano?" He asked again.

"Yes, I am, and you are?"

"James Murray, I'm your school tour guide." He smiled, as he said those words.

-Murr's POV-

Shit, I'm running late. I was supposed to be with the new student as his tour guide. Why do I always have to be late to things. Sal, I think is his name, must be giving up on me. Well at least we can catch up later, we are roommates after all, maybe that's why I was picked to be his tour guide.

As I enter the school, I start looking around for Sal, when I saw him he was looking down at his feet while walking towards me. I started walking towards him and I saw him looking up at me, I smiled, I was so lost in his gaze, he was so beautiful, his had a little smirk on and he looked happy.

His head started to lower and then he crashed into Joe Gatto, and by the looks of it Joe didn't seem too happy. I saw Sal look scared while Joe yell at him then storm off.

I walked up to Sal and, I was about to get his attention but he turned around, and we made long eye contact and I didn't want to stop staring, and it seemed like he didn't either. I smiled, and knew I had to break the silence between us.

"Hey, are you Sal?" I started. "Sal Vulcano?"

He never replied, it was like he had no words. His eyes locked with mine. I felt my heart skip a beat. I wanted to say something but I couldn't open my mouth. I didn't want to stop looking at him.

It seemed like I could stare at him forever, he was absolutely beautiful, he was smiling and it made me wish I could see in every second of my life for the rest of my life. I knew I had to say something.

"Erm, hello?" I asked, catching his attention.

He looked shocked that more words came out of my mouth but he finally answered.

"W-what? Sorry, I wasn't paying attention, I've been distracted, something c-caught my eye." He stuttered in a nervous tone.

"So, are you Sal Vulcano?" I asked again know that he heard.

"Yes, I am, and you are?" He replied to me sounding dreamy.

"James Murray, I'm your school tour guide." I introduced, as I smiled again looking deep into his eyes.

-Sal's POV-

I don't know how this school works or if it has dorms, but if it does, I sure do hope that we get to share a dorm together.

"So, where do you want to go to first?" Murr asked sounding sweet.

"I don't know actually, where would you bring someone on their first day. I don't know where anything is or what is closer to here." I replied, hoping I don't sound mean.

"We are closest to the dorms so let's head there first." He replied with a slight wink.

I ignored it thinking it was nothing or thinking that his eye twitched.

As we head for the dorms we were talking a lot about our lives and why we were there. Turns out we both want to be in live television, having fun and all that.

Once we reached the dorms, he showed us to the dorm that me and him are sharing, with two other guys but they weren't there at the moment.

"The other two guys aren't they nicest when your first meet them, but once they get to know you, and if they like you they with be nice." Murr started to explain. "But sadly they are only nice to me sometimes, I'm just too easy to pick on."

"How mean are they to you? They aren't that bad are they?" I asked.

"No they just tease me nothing to worry about." Murr replied with another wink.

I winked back and started to walk towards him. Biting down in my lip, he walked towards me and pulled me into him. He smashed his lips against mine, and they were so soft, I didn't want to stop.

We started going into a room, at the moment it didn't matter what room, whatever room we could get into first.

Murr started taking off his clothes and slowly I took off mine. Once our clothes were off he pushed me onto the bed and went on top of me. We made out some more worth tongues in each other's mouths.

"Turn over." Murr demanded. "I want to examine your ass first."

I turned over and I felt him put his dick in my ass, and started going in and out starting slow and soft, going into fast and hard.

"HARDER!" I yelled, while feeling him go harder.

"You like that you little bitch?" He asked, while pulling my hair.

"Yes, daddy." I replied trying to keep my voice from shaking, but it ended up shaking anyways.

Murr chuckled and started rubbing my dick. I groaned and he pulled out and I turned around and got on my knees and started sucking his cock.

He pushed my head all the way down to make me choke. He came and I pulled my head off of his dick and spit the cum on his dick and started sucking again, while going all the way down to the balls.

I got up and he threw me onto the bed and started sucking my dick. He went all the way down and I tried to hold his head down but I was too weak of satisfaction. I came and he just swallowed it.

Murr got up and stuck his cock in my ass again only this time I was on my back. He put his hand to my neck and started choking me.

"MORE DADDY, YES, I LIKE THIS!" I yelled. But, soon we heard the bedroom door open and saw two guys making out. They stopped and looked at us, then back at each other, then us again.

They started walking towards us and slapped Murr's ass. Murr jumped and turned around.

"You two are home early." Murr started. "Want to join?"

-this is my first fanfic, I have no clue why I decided to write this but I did...but now you gotta wait for the next chapter because I don't feel like continuing anything in this chapter...welp goodbye-