Chapter 5 Pranks begin

-Sal's POV-

I woke up to the sound of an alarm clock going off. Thinking it was mine I tapped my phone, and then I knew it wasnt mine because it kept going. I looked around the room, it was full of beds, dressers, and three sleeping guys. Last night was insane, I got really mad at them, and I didnt even say sorry.

The alarm finally turned off and I looked behind me to see Joe sitting up from his bed. His hair was messy and he was shirtless, hopefully that was the only thing off too. I wish I was home again, these guys all seem pervy, I just hope I can get to know them better.

"Morning," I hear Joe say cutting me out of my thoughts. "Did you sleep well? For your first night. Or do you miss home."

"Uhh well I slept pretty well." I replied. "And I do miss home a little bit, like I miss waking up in a mostly empty room, alone, you know?"

There was a small second on silence until he replied. "Yeah," he said with yet another paused but he continued, "I get it, everyone in this room gets it. When we first got here we didn't expect to miss home so much, but we did, and we got over it in like two or three weeks, but everyone is different."

Like how I'm not gay, I wanted to say but I dont know if that would be rude, well I mean wouldnt it? I just dont want to be mean, again. I just want friends, and these guys seem to be the only guys I got, so far.

"Morning Joe!" I hear someone say from behind me. I turn around to see Q stretching, then yawning before talking again. "Morning Sal! How did you sleep for your first night away from home?"

"I-"

"Hes a little homesick, he probably misses his cat if he has one." Joe said for me but he got one thing COMPLETELY wrong.

"I-i dont have a cat...I hate cats." Damnit I know they could hear the fear in my voice. I said that too fast and my voice was wavy. Shit.

"So, you are scared if cats." I turned to my left to see Murr laying in bed looking up at the ceiling. He looked as if he had a plan for something but I didnt know what, but whatever it was I already didnt like it at all.

-Joes POV-

So, Sal is scared if cats. Who wouldve known, sucks for him, me, Murr, and Q all like pranking people and each other,and Sal seemed to have fallen into one of our traps.

We let him wander alone and possibly make new friends, but hes too shy to talk to someone on his own so he'll be fine.

I decided to go to my aunts house, because she lives close by and I knew just the place to get a cat. My aunt is obsessed with cats, and I managed to talked her into letting me watch four for a day. I had an orange one, a calico, and black one, and a grey one.

Murr and Q stayed back at the campus watching Sal from a distance, making sure he didnt go back to the dorm, before the cats got there. But, luckily he was getting some food and it seemed to the text Murr was sending me, it was going to be awhile.

I made it back to the dorm, and surprisingly I made it through without being caught by another student or a teacher, god I was lucky here.

I put the cats on Sals bef and they just fell asleep like it was nothing. I was glad that I got the lazy cats.

About thirty-five minutes passed and Sal finally came home. Q and Murr got back then minutes ago and we were ready to get Sal to go into the bedroom.

"Hey Sal, daddy is ready for you." I said while sitting on the couch with my legs spread, and I was patting my lap motioning him to come and sit on my lap.

"No fuck off hes mine." Q grabbed his arm and pulled Sal towards him.

"No hes mine!" Murr spoke louder than Q, purposely making a scene, by grabbing Sal's other hand and pulling him.

Sal started to get embarrassed you could see it through his red face. "Aww, look hes embarrassed that we fight over him.' I said making him even more embarrassed.

"Stop, please, just leave me alone for five minutes, I'm tired." Sal said while breaking free and heading towards the bedroom.

We all quickly followed closely behind him and he freaked out the time he saw the cats, he tried leaving but we wouldnt let him. We eventually made him touch a cat and he about cried doing so.

Sal looked at Murr "It was you wasnt it, you and your perfect eyebrows, trying to intimidate me with them!" Sal yelled at Murr. "I hate you, I'll get you back bitch.