Chapter 3 Embarrassment

-Sal's POV-

As I was running I saw so many people looking at me, I went to one of the boys bathrooms and luckily nobody was in there.

I went to the sink and even though how stupid I thought this was, I turned on the sink and started washing my face, trying to forget everything that happened. Why did this have to happen on my first day?

I look up to see myself naked. "WHAT THE FUCK!" I yelled so loud the door could've came down. I start to panic as I hear the bathroom door open.

I ran into a stall and locked it before the bathroom door had shut, and that door seems to shut pretty fast. I sit down and hope that they don't know that I don't have shoes on.

Ugh, this dude is taking forever to just simply go pee. It shouldn't be taking this long, and yes I know he's going pee because I can hear it. Longest pee ever, I gagged at the thought of someone having a longer piss than this.

I'm a germaphobe so don't judge me finding everything normal, disgusting.

Finally the dude was done and he just left without washing his hands, like what the fuck, that's disgusting.

I sat it the stall for the longest time not knowing what time it was because my phone was at the dorm. I couldn't leave because I had no clothes.

-Murr's POV-

"Guess what Sal forgot." I said in a sarcastic happy tone to Joe and Q, who were laughing at Sal running away.

"What?" They said in sync, so it was confusing to know that they had both said something.

"His clothes, shoes, phone, all that." I told them, watching their smiles drop. "He's out there right now naked and I bed he doesn't even know."

"Shit if anyone sees his face, he's going to get bullied or something." Q said sounding a little bit worried.

"We ruined his first day, shit" Joe sounded worried while grabbing Sal's stuff and running out the door not waiting for us at all.

I was next to run out the door, after all I was his tour guide. Shit shit shit. He could be anywhere by now.

I see Joe and easily caught up, and a couple minutes later Q is with us. We hear people talking about Sal, and thank god Joe was using his brain for once in his life, because if he hadn't hidden the clothes, people would know why a naked man was running.

We decided to search the bathrooms and had bad luck the first two bathrooms, but finally when we said 'Sal', in the third bathroom there was a new but familiar voice, "yes?"

"What stall are you in we weren't finished with you." Joe said with his hummus self.

"Shut up Joe!" I hear Q whisper yell at him.

"We brought you your stuff." I say while taking Sal's stuff away from Joe and throwing it over the stall door, hoping he caught it and it didn't go in the toilet.

"Thanks." Was all he said before we heard him putting it on, and soon coming out with his hood on.
Huh
"Now I should finish the tour." I said to Sal, and then turning to Q and Joe. "and you two should get to class."

"No I don't want to go." Joe complained.

"Well suck it up." Q said and then realized he fucked up his words when Joe got on his knees. "NOT WHAT I MEANT! Not right now."

"Ugh fine." Joe groaned and got up. "Let's go."

-Joe's POV-

My plan is to go to the office and help shadow Sal, and by the looks of it Q looked like he had the same thought. I want to shadow him so I decided to power walk like an old lady on the sidewalk, you know what I mean. Soon Q passed me while tugging on the back of my shirt, so I did the same when I passed him, again.

"Sal's my bitch, fuck off Q." I say while playfully slapping him.

"No bitch he's mine, I claimed him first."

"I put my dick in him first, therefore I claimed him." I reply, going to the next level.

"Shut up Joe, nobody asked for your input." Q said laughing.

-Q's POV-

Of course Joe wants to help shadow Sal, but the last time he helped, the person left the school. Sure maybe it wasn't because of Joe but still they left.

Sadly we made it to the office together and both asked at the same time, it was clear that the office lady heard us.

"Can I help tour Sal with Murr." That we said was in sync.

"Only one, or maybe none of you, because you two are troublemakers and are in here everyday." She said in a bitchy tone. "I don't want another "Brian and Joe" around here."

"Gee tha-" I started to say but Joe pinched my arm, telling me to shut up.

"Come on," I hear Joe say. "Let's make a deal, you let us help tour, and we start out of trouble for one no two weeks."

"Fine, go find them I don't care anymore." She said turning to her computer. "You're excused from your classes, now go before I change my mind.

"Thanks." I say before walking out with Joe closely behind me.

-???? POV-

Ahh yes Q, Joe, and Murr, finally has a new roommate. Just seeing him run naked you know he forgets things sometimes and he's shy. Q is smart the smartest one out of them all, Joe is the funny one, and Murr loves and takes care of his eyebrows. I wish I had all of their personality traits even the new kid. If I'm right then he is that new kid everyone has been talking about, Sal. I have to talk to them and take them.

-wow something new, for once. Byebye-