Chapter 2 Flashbacks

-Sal's POV-

"Well I guess since this is my room." One of the guys said.

"Sal, this is Joe Ghetto, and Brian Quinn, our roommates. They are also home early and they wouldn't know we were here if they weren't home early." Murr said with a glare.

"I prefer to just be called "Q", and we heard we have a new roommate so we decided to come meet him, and I find you two fucking in my room." Q said looking like he wanted to murder us.

"Take off your clothes." Murr said.

Q and Joe looked at each other and it seemed like they were thinking the same thing. They looked back at us and they both had a smirk on their faces. I felt the heat rush to my cheeks as they slowly started to take off their clothes part way, but then instantly pull their clothes back up. They were teasing us! I got up and slowly walked towards Joe. I got down on my knees and pulled down his pants. I turned to see Murr doing the same with Q.

I started sucking in Joe's cock and I started to hear him groan. Soon after he groaned I heard a different groan and knew Murr was doing the same as me. Sal and Murr reached over to each other's cocks and started rubbing the dick.

Joe groaned and pushed my head all the way down. I looked up at him and saw that he looked familiar, I know I knew him from somewhere, just don't remember where.

-Joe's POV-

Sal, I think is this new guys' name, looks like the same bitch who ran into me in when I was going to class. So I decided to make him choke on my cock and he was sucking on it. So, I pushed his head down and he looked up, he kelp trying to pull away but I wouldn't let him. Once I heard him start to choke I let go of his head and he stood up. I pushed him onto the bed making Sal onto to the bed making him my bitch.

"Get on your hands and knees and spread your legs." I started to say. "I want to put the hotdog in the bun."

"Make me." He said teasing.

"Well I guess you don't want it, I'll just to to Murr and Q." I said turning away from him.

I did one last look to see he had went on his hands and knees and spread his legs.

Before we get into anything else...here is a flashback of how everyone of them got into this school....so like a year ago.

-Q's POV-

Wow my dream of doing live TV is finally about to happen, I got into this amazing school and I head that the school does roommates for the dorm for people who want to do the same thing as you! I'm excited to meet my roommates. Too bad they can't be girls instead, but the guys can be great friends for awhile, if they like me.

I wonder what they are like and what kind of live television they want to do, maybe I can get some ideas because I don't know what I want to do yet.

My mom is going to bring me to the airport, that's the only thing this school doesn't do, otherwise they get you a plane ticket to come out here.

Once we got to the airport I said my goodbyes to my mom and got on the plane. I sat by this dude who was sleeping and just hoped I wouldn't have to talk to him if he wakes up. I wonder if this dude is going to the same school as me, and what he wants to be. It's possible, that this dude could be my roommate.

I tried to enjoy the rest of my plane ride but this dudes head kelp on falling on my shoulder. His head was there for the longest time until the plane landed and he had woke up.

"W-what? Are we at the school yet?" He asked sounding tired.

"Erm, yes." I replied shyly.