Chapter 4 Tour

-Murr's POV-

Joe and Q came up to me and Joe and said the office lady, Patricia, said they could help me tour Sal around, which I was not happy about because I want to get to know him first but whatever, it was fine.

"So, Sal how long have you wanted to do live TV?" Joe asked him with a smirk.

"Ever since I was young. I've always watched it and just wanted to be in live television." Sal sounded really happy with what he had said and it seemed like he just ignored that stupid smirk.

"Just the three of us are best friends right?" Q asked in what I hope way because he was talking about himself, Joe, and Sal.

"What about me?" I asked hoping for a good answer.

Joe just slapped my ass while saying, "don't worry, you are our sex slave." With a smirk.

I feel myself blush, and try to hide it but everyone already noticed and just assumed I liked that idea, but I don't exactly like it, I don't want to be the only sex slave in the relationship I have with them.

-???? POV-

Mmmmm just them walking past me turns me on. I just hope I can get to them and kidnap them before anyone else can. I just love them so much and I want to be with them for the rest of my like. Why do they have to be so hot, but not want to fuck me or be with we? That just makes me want them no need them more and more.

-Sal's POV-

It's so awkward talking to these people that I've only met today, and fucked today, especially when I keep looking at Joe he either smirks or winks at me. Why do they like me so much?

Small time skip

After our tour was finally over, it was 2:30 we started at 10:00 but you know things changed. Well anyways we went and got a snack, and when we were looking for a seat, some random dude slapped my ass, but he didn't even turn around when I looked at him. I decided not to say anything so nothing happened between the four of us plus him.

I had a muffin, Joe got a cookie, Murr got a brownie, and Q had a donut. I know healthy right. We are the most healthy people alive.

When we had finished we went back to the down and watched some Netflix. I was glad we didn't do anything else than that.

I cooked us some burger and when we were don't eating I cleaned the dishes I knew where the plates went but I didn't know where the pan went.

"Where do I put the pan?" I asked.

"Bend over and I'll show you." Joe said with a smirk and a wink.

"Unless you want me to show you." Q got up and walked towards me, making me back up.

"Leave him alon guys, he's been through enough already today." Murr said and I was relieved when he got in front of me to defend me, until he continued on. "Besides, he wants me anyways."

I backed up but Murr kissed me and grabbed my ass and it was obvious he was a kisser and he can't keep his lips to himself.

I pushed him away and held the pan up. "Stop, I asked one question and you fuckers are all over me, why is that, why am I so special? Is it because I'm the new guy? Ive been the new guy at many school and nobody has ever been like this. So just stop!" I snapped and you could see their face go from smirks to kinda scared.

"I'm just going to put this on the fucking stove." I said while slamming it down. I was genuinely pissed off right now.

Time skip

It was literally two hours of me not speaking to them and listening to my music. And when I did speak we just went down to the food court to get some food. I got a steak and potatoes and I didn't care what the other three got. I just want to eat this fast and go to sleep. I was tired and still mad.

I ate as fast as I could without choking and went back to the dorm. I didn't care if Q, Joe, or Murr came up at the same time I did. I made it up took a shower, put on my pajamas, brushed my teeth, and went to bed. The guys were already back and they were sitting in their own beds talking.

When I walked in the room they looked at me, and I knew they wanted to say something but they didn't know how I would react and didn't want to risk anything happening.

They didn't say a word to me which made me kinda sad but I was happy that they weren't being pervy. I just fell asleep and I was glad I could sleep in since it was Friday so I even have the weekend to get to the the campus, and new people if I don't like these guys.

-soooo sorry I haven't posted in the longest time. I've been busy and distracted with school and it's soo stressful, I'll try my best to keep writing but it might be in the summer where I publish another chapter. Anyways, how was this chapter? I was rushed because I wanted to get another chapter out and I wanted to do it tonight. Love u guys ❤️-