Chapter 6 Tease

-Murr's POV-

    It's been like four and a half days and Sal still hasn't gotten me back yet. I highly doubt he will, but who knows. He also doesnt even know my weaknesses soo...what is he going to do if he barely knows anything about me. There is one thing I hope he wont do, and that is anything with my eyebrows, now that would piss me off.

    I dont get how he blames me for the cats. One, yes I did say something about him being scared of cats, but two I also dont in know him that well so I wouldn't have done anything to him with that.

    Everytime I try to talk to Sal, he either ignores me, or he will tell me to fuck off. Makes me kinda sad, and I blame Joe a little bit for that, because he is the one he got the cats, not me. Sal just seems like such a great friend and I just wished Joe didnt mess that up for me. Who knows, me and Sal could have been great friends by now.

    I decided to get Joe back for getting Sal to hate me. So, I challenged Joe to a game of triple dare or quadruple dare basically if you pick triple dare, you have to do it and if you dont you pay $500, and it doesnt matter if you have the money or not, and if you dont have the money you go in debt, and you cannot do little bits at a time. If you pick quadruple dare you have to do the dare no matter what but if you really cant, you have to pay $1000, once again same this for the last one.

    I called Joe and told him to meet me by our favorite tree that is in the courtyard. He groaned but said he would, and he had gotten here within five or six minutes.

    "So what are we doing, why do you want me here?" He asked while he was walking up to me with a confused look on his face.

    "Joe," I started and I could tell he wanted me to finish so he could leave already. "Triple dare ur quadruple dare?"

    "I hate you, you know that?" He said his a glare but turning into a smile. "Quadruple dare."

    "Ok..." I said in a voice that made him unsure if he and picked the right thing to say. "and remember you cannot, I repeat cannot change your answer now. And I recommend that you do it you already owe me 3500, soo better do it, otherwise that's 4500."

    "Yeah I know, I know the rules, and how much I owe." He replied with a depressed sounding voice. "What's the dare though?"

    "Quadruple dare!" I corrected him but before he could say anything I started to speak again. "Hmm, I quadruple dare you, to hmm reanact Sal, when he ran around naked, but here's the twist, you have to do it for ten minutes. You down?"

    He hesitated. "Uh, I dont know man, Sal still likes me and I dont want him to hate me like he hates you.

    "So does that mean you want to owe me 4500?"

    With that said he went to the bathroom, and is three minutes he came running out naked. It seemed like the funniest thing, his face was red, and everyone was laughing at him, and...I'm a terrible friend. I started to feel bad for him he was only thirty seconds in and he has to go for ten. Then I realized that he made Sal hate me, so now I completely fine with this again.

    Ten minutes had passed and he went into the bathroom and got his clothes back on. He walked out like nothing had happened, then came over and punched me in the shoulder. "Hope that was embarrassing for you, you fucking bitch."

    "Oh now I get it, you are just mad because Sal hates you, maybe if you didnt say anything when he said he was scared of cats, he would still like you. He wouldn't have even thought it was you who did the cats, so you fucked that up yourself." And, with that he left.

-smol time skip-

    Back at the dorm I sat on my bed ignoring everyone, because I was tired. That was also when Sal had just came into the room. I was expecting him to just ignore me and possibly grab something then leave but I was wrong.

    "Hey, what's up?" He asked, and to my surprise he seemed happy.

    "H-hey Sal." I replied trying my best to sound confident but I ended up stuttering. "You seem to be in a good mood with me..."

    Sal slowly walked over to me, and I was worried he was going to do something bad to me, but he stood there for a second. "Can I help you wit-"

    "Shut up." Sal said if a tone that was sexy, but that wasnt important at the moment, he had pinned me to my bed and put a hand over my mouth, all in one move. "So, you want me to like you? Then dont tell anyone about this, and listen to me, in here, you are my bitch and only my bitch, got that?"

    I nodded and he took his hand off of my mouth and moved down my body. I was already hard and ready for Sal.

    Sal burst out laughing when he saw me laughing. "Horny bitch, I'm messing with you, I got you back for the whole cat thing you did to me."

    Q and Joe walked in laughing and I knew just then that they were into the prank as well.

    "Wow Murr, I didnt think you would be this horny when it came to Sal." Joe laughed at me.

    "Shut up, shut up, I'm going to get you all back, and you all will not like it, I swear."

-???? POV-

    I heard yelling so I went from door to door until I knew where it was coming from. I love hearing people fight, I guess you could say, it's a satisfaction. But, anyways I reached Joe, Q, Murr, and Sal's dorm, and knew the yelling was Murr screaming at them. Ahhh I just love the way they make me feel. I start to tingle all over think about them. They make me so horny. I would fuck any of them like it was nothing.

-so what do you readers think of impractical foursomes so far?? Should I come up with a name to call you all?? Let me know and I'll choose the best one and tag the person with the winning name. Who do you think the '????' Person is? Let me know what mistakes there is.-