(Bnha) Pride Festival: Day 1

(Midoriya's P.O.V)

I'm so excited! Today is a very special day. It's the first day of the Pride Festival! I've been waiting for this day for ages. Just recently the city began holding a festival celebrating the LGBTQ+ community. The country and it's society has become more accepting and open towards the community and have started hosting events during pride month. The most popular the Pride Festival.

Anyway, today me and Uraraka are going to the first day of the festival. She is openly Pansexual, and practically everyone knows. As for me, well only Uraraka knows I'm gay. It's not that I'm scared to tell people it's just that nobody asks so I don't bring it up. 

Uraraka and I have been planning for this day for months. We planned what we would wear, what we would do before the festival, what we would eat, how long we would be out, and etc. 

Right now I was on my way to Uraraka's house so we could get ready. I had a bag slung over my shoulder and I slightly skipped with every step. A large smile spread across my face and I sped up my pace practically running. As I made it to Uraraka's house I didn't notice a pair of heterochromatic watching my every move.

I walked up to her house and knocked on the door. Almost immediately the door was swung open and I was tackled into a bone crushing hug, knocking the wind out of me. I landed on the floor with Uraraka straddling me. My face flushed noticing our position. Uraraka didn't seem to notice and put her hands onto my shoulder and began shaking me.

"Are you ready for tonight!" she asked practically screaming.

"Y-yes! Can you please stop shaking me now" I begged.

"Oh, yeah. Come on let's go get ready!" Uraraka jumped off me and gave me her hand pulling me up. She pulled me into her house and slammed the door shut. Then she dragged me into her room and pushed me onto her desk chair. 

"Alrighty Deku! Are you ready to look hot as fuck for tonight!?"

I smirked feeling my confidence and pride rising. "of course Uraraka. I can't wait"

Uraraka smiled at me and said "Nice. Let's get started"

We began with changing our clothes. Uraraka was wearing a pair of black shorts paired with a dark blue blouse that didn't cover her shoulders so her black bra straps were visible. She had a pair of dark blue high tops and her hair was braided into a fishtail with flowers placed randomly in her hair.

I wore a black pair of ripped jeans and a plain white t-shirt paired with a red long sleeved flannel with a grey hoodie attached to it. I wore a black choker on my neck that matched the black bracelets on my wrists. I also had my signature red high tops to pull the whole thing together. 

We looked at ourselves in the mirror and nodded in approval. Uraraka checked her watch and gasped.

"Deku! We gotta go or we are going to be late" We both raced to get our bags with our phones and wallets. Uraraka had a black purse that slung down from her shoulder to her hip. I had a drawstring bag with an All Might logo on it. We both ran down the stairs into the living room. Uraraka grabbed some waters and a few small snacks from her kitchen and we put them in our bags. We then sprinted out of her house. Eventually we slowed down and started walking.

"Ok we should be fine now. We can still walk and make it to the opening ceremony on time"

"Good. I would hate to miss it"

"Me too....wait look!" I look to where Uraraka was pointing and saw four of our classmates standing in front of the entrance to the festival. It was Yaoyorozu, Kirishima, Todoroki, and Kacchan. I immediately froze. All I could do was stare as the group chatted. Remember when I said I wasn't afraid to tell people I'm gay, well I wasn't comply telling the truth. I don't mind telling girls but the idea of telling guys, especially ones I like or find hot, makes me nervous. I felt Uraraka put a hand on my shoulder and I turned to look at her.