(bnha) Disgusting Love (part 1)

Lemon, gore, and some possible crazy shit warning!

Overhaul x Deku (Don't judge me)

Midoriya (P.O.V)

I woke up to a sharp pain in my head as I tried to open my eyes and adjust to the bright light that flooded my senses. A cold feeling ran through my body making me shiver. I sat up and moved my hand to my head in a comforting gesture, the sound of chains following my movements. My eyes adjusted to the light and I looked down at my hands. Chains wrapped around my wrists keeping me attached to the floor, although they did give me some slack to move around. 

I stared at the chains in confusion, still sitting in a daze. I then looked down at the rest of my body and froze.

I was naked. 

All except for my black zip up jacket I had worn when I went shopping with my friends and the chains locked tightly around my ankles.

 I shivered as the cold feeling of the floor crept through my body. I tried to wrap my jacket around myself, but it barely covered anything.

I looked around the room trying to take in my surroundings, hoping to find something to help me escape. The room was completely white, not a speck or stain anywhere. In the middle of the room was a surgical table, a metal chair, and a skinny movable tray to the right of the table. I couldn't see what was on it since I was on the floor.

Besides those three things and myself, the room was entirely empty. There was a thick metal door to my right, but just by looking at my chains I knew they wouldn't reach that far.

Shakily, I attempted to stand up, the chains rattling as I moved. My legs were numb and I could barely get on my feet for a seconds before I fell to the hard, cold floor with a loud thud. I groaned in both pain and annoyance.

Suddenly, the sound of the thick metal door being unlocked echoed throughout the empty room. I looked up towards the door in fear. I pulled the jacket closer around my body and began scooting as far away as possible. 

I wanted to look brave and show whoever my kidnapper was that I wasn't afraid, but it was pretty hard since I was naked.

The door finally opened and I gasped, staring at the man in surprise and unfortunately, fear.

He had dark brown hair and seemingly golden eyes. He wore a black button up shirt paired with a white shirt and black pants. His shoes were black and he also wore a green jacket with purple fuzz at the top of his jacket. His hands were covered by a white pair of gloves and part of his face was hidden behind a brown and gold plague mask. 

It was Overhaul!

He stepped inside the room his eyes immediately on me. He closed the door behind him, his eyes never leaving me. Slowly he walked deeper into the room, his gaze oddly warm. I tried to cover myself up and looked down towards the floor. I could see his feet enter my line of sight and I froze.

His voice was smooth and calm as he spoke to me.

"Good morning Izuku Midoriya"

I said nothing as I kept my gaze towards the ground.

"it's rude not to look at someone when they are speaking to you" His voice was still calm and held no hostility towards me.

Slowly, I looked up at the man standing in front of me. His gaze was intense and it made me shiver. Overhaul chuckled, seeing my reaction. He crouched down to my level and I tried to scoot away from him, but he grabbed the chains pulling me to him.

"Are you afraid of me?" he questioned teasing me. 

"N...no..." I practically whimpered, cursing myself for stuttering. Overhaul laughed at me causing me to blush in embarrassment. He placed his finger under my chin and looked into my eyes.