(bnha) Disgusting Love Part 2

(Deku P.O.V)

Pain. Pleasure. Pain. Pleasure.

These feelings bloomed throughout my body and my mind. I felt nothing else but these mind numbing feelings. It became a craving I couldn't drive away. I begged for it when he left and pleaded for him to stay. 

I want more. I needed more. My body was on fire and my mind was a fog. I only wanted more.

And I got more. Every time he visited he did something new that drove every nerve in my body insane. And I loved it.

But soon these pleasurable feelings came to an end.

My body was stiff and my eye lids were heavy. Faint sounds of beeping and muffled voices reached my ears. Slowly I attempted to open my eyes, only to be met with a bright blinding light making it harder for me to see. I squinted and groaned as I waited for my eyes to slowly adjust to the painfully bright light assaulting my senses. 

Suddenly the muffled sounds grew louder and more excitable. The voices seemed to be talking to me, but I could barely make out their words.

"...riya..."

"Midoriya..."

"Midoriya are you alright"

Slowly my eyes adjusted and I focused on my surroundings. I first noticed the pristine white walls of the room. That means I'm still with Chisaki, right?
The sound of a loud steady beeping caught my attention. I turned my head to the left to see a heart monitor. It matched my heart beat as the fogginess in my head cleared turning into confusion then panic. My heart raced and my breathe quickened.

 I shot up from the bed I was apparently sitting in. I looked around fumbling with the wires, attached to my arms, and the bed sheets trying to set myself free.

Someone grabbed my hands pinning them to the bed. I flinched looking up in fear and anticipation expecting to be met with the face of my captor, but instead faced the worried look of one of my friends. 

"Midoriya calm down! You're safe!" Todoroki spoke in a calm reassuring tone. He ran his fingers over the back of my hand in a comforting manner.

I looked around the room to see Chisaki was nowhere in sight, instead were a few of my classmates.

I looked around confused. I gripped onto Todoroki's hands tightly, attempting to calm myself down. My body began shaking as I tried not to panic and throw myself off the bed.

I focused on looking around the room at my classmates.

Uraraka, Ida, and Asui stood in one corner of the room with wide worry eyes, obviously doing their best not pull me into a bone crushing hug.

In the other corner, oddly enough, sat Kacchan and Kirishima. Kacchan looked pissed, per usual, put I could see a hint a worry gleaming in his eyes. Kirishima, on the other hand, looked at me with a combination of fear, worry and relief.

I then looked up at Todoroki while he continued to slowly rub his fingers against my hand.

"Where am I? What happened?" I asked, my voice coming out in a raspy whisper.

"The hospital" replied Todoroki softly, "you were kidnapped by a villain almost a month ago. We were able to track down one of his hideouts, where we found you. Unfortunately, that bastard got away"

My gaze was directed at Todoroki, bit I wasn't looking at him. I wasn't looking at anything. All I wanted to do was figure out where he was.

"Chisaki" I said barely above a whisper.