seventeen

The ride was long and tiresome. Harry and I just laid there and looked at the stars. Not a single word was exchanged, yet I was content for his hand was interlaced with mine.

I was awoken by a door. Harry mumbles profanities and apologized for hitting me with it. I was dangling from his arms, my body molded into his as he carried me up a long staircase and into our shared bedroom. It was dark outside of the window and I sighed, but smiled. I sleepily took off my clothing until I was left in undergarments then gently took Harry's hand.

I pulled him into the bed with me. He fit my body perfectly, hugging me from behind. My legs were tangled with his lanky ones and I drifted to sleep with his slow breathing.

+

Harry was very affectionate. He woke me up today in a wonderful manner. I was awoken with gently kisses peppered on my neck. I noticed a tray of food and flowers on the table and I grinned. He was so sweet.

We were still cuddled and his arm was wrapped around my waist. I felt safe and warm in his arms. It was as if the word fear had been erased from my memory when I was with him.

I turned my body around and connected our lips together for a kiss. It was gentle and had little movement, and I could feel that his member was alert. I do not blame him, I was practically sleeping on him minutes prior.

My hand moved down to reach his manliness. I caressed it gently before kissing down until I reached his member. I planted open mouthed kisses around it before entering him into my mouth completely. He moaned instantly and pulled my head so he was fully in my mouth. I gagged because it was too big, and hit the back of my throat. This made him pull my hair harder on him. I moved my head up and down in precise waves, eager to please my husband. His head was rolled back in pleasure as I moved my tongue around him. Just as he was about to release I replaced my mouth with my womanliness. I sat on it and moved my hips around him until he came. I arched my back as I soon followed him.

He smiled and pulled my arms down so our faces would meet. He kissed me passionately, turning us around so he was on top. "I have loved you since time, as I remember it, began. You mean the world to me and I am so fortunate to just have you in my life, let alone have you as my wife."

I was speechless. His pretty word's effect were only intensified with his accent and the sincerity he possessed. I rested my head on his bare chest and whisper, "I love you too."

And I meant it from the bottom of my heart.