twenty + seven

"Please? I need you my lord."

"You have a husband that can do that."

"No he's.. you do it rougher and he does it sweeter. You... you do it hard and you choke me and I love it. I miss it please do it again. I am begging you. The midwife said it is not horrid for the baby nor for its health and she is the best midwife in the manor-"

He cut me off with his lips. I grinned into the open mouth kiss, allowing our tongues to fight for dominance. He pushed me back down into the bed, kissing down my face and chest. He sucked on my breasts, before fondling them. I moaned as one hand pinned mines upwards, denying me permission to touch him.

I left my hands there so his could touch me more, and my wishes were soon granted partially. Instead of his manhood inside me, it was now his mouth. I gasped at the feeling of pressure, shaking and shivering at the contact of his tongue.

My breasts pierced and goosebumps invaded my skin as my moans filled the apartment. He had never done this before, and I wished he had done it sooner. He.. ate me and it was marvelous. I whined, hands squeezing the sheets and pillows beside me. I reached my high much sooner with this than I would with his manhood.

I was panting when we were done, standing up nude and walking to the mirror. I stared at my reflection. Most girls would be horrified to have red hand marks over their necks. I loved it. I smiled and ran into the bed to meet my lord, kissing him happily as to thank him.

"Do you need anything?" I asked, more than willing to now that my needs were fulfilled.

"I have everything I need right," he reached around to embrace me tightly, "here."