She is the One

"Looks like she's taken a liking to you, Bucky." the man that came with 'Bucky' said.

"She is more scared of people that come at her head on, Steve, and before you ask, she is the one I want." Bucky saidto 'Steve'.

"Are you sure you don't want to get a puppy?" G.T. asked. I mentally called him an idiot, I am still considered a puppy.

"I'm sure." Bucky said.

"Okay, I will go fill out the adoption forms and you can get more aquainted with her." Steve said, Bucky nodded in reply.
(Steve-exit stage Right😂)

Steve left me with Bucky. He started petting me and rubbing my ears. I gave a huff of contentment, and rolled over.

Bucky smiled and started to rub my belly. I rolled back over and slowly got up. I laid back down in his lap.

"All right, thank you, don't worry, we'll take good care of her." I heard Steve say on the other side of the door. "Well Buck," he said and I raised my ears and looked towards him," We are good to go."

Bucky started moving, so I got up as quickly as I could without hurting myself or him. I started barking excitedly at the thoughg of finally getting out of this wretched hell hole.

"They gave me her Marines vest for her to keep, a leash, and a collar. Ready to go?" Steve asked Bucky.

Bucky just nodded and picked me up. After I was secure in his arms, he walked out the door, opened another and we ended up outside.

He set me down in front of a car door, he then opened it. I jumped in and turned around to look at him. He chuckled and put the collar on me.

He then shut the door and got in the front seat with Steve at the wheel. They started talking and I fell asleep.

-----º~ºtime skip brought to you by Blue the Raptor laying on Owen's stomach--♡º~º

The car finally came to a stop and I sat up. I then leaned forward and put my head on Bucky's shoulder.

"Hey Steve, look at this." He said.

Steve came around to the other side of the car and started laughing, then suddenley he stopped.

"Wow, would you look at that. She has a blue eye, like ice blue, and a green one. How did we not notice that before?" Steve said.

"That place had pretty bad lighting." Bucky replied. Steve nodded in agreement.

I let Bucky get out of the car, but not before I covered his face in slobber. Steve was laughing at Bucky as he tried to wipe the slobber off after opening my door.

I jumped out of the car and closed the door with my nose and sat by Bucky, waiting to go inside. He finally gave up on trying to use his hands and took off his jacket, to reveal a metal arm. 'He's like me!' I thought and touched his arm with my nose. It was cold, I liked it.

More tomorrow. GOOD NIGHT PEOPLE!
-A