Suprise Tashi

" Well, she is definately a sneaky one. How did she get passed me without making a sound? What happend to her leg?" Natasha asked Bucky while rubbing my ear.

"One word, Marines." He said.

I yawned and Natasha looked at me like I was crazy. I just turned around, went to the door, used my paw to open the the door, but pushing instead of pulling.

"That's one smart dog." Natasha said while watching me open the door and following me into the room.

Bucky came in a few seconds after us, I was already laying on a bean bag chair in the corner of the room, asleep.

---------time skip~brought to you by minho meeting Usain Bolt~----

Bucky was laying on the couch when I woke up. He looked up from his book to see me looking at him. It is 1800 hours right now. Bucky got up and went to the elevator, I followed him.

We stopped on a floor with a very big kitchen. I sat in front of the fridge as he opened it. I looked at him with pleading eyes.

"Lets get you some food." He says.

He picks up a metal bowl and I follow him to the counter. I wait for him to give me my food.

He sets the bowl down. I look at him expectantly.

"Oh, eat." He says and I get up and start eating my food.

"Bucky, how is she?" Natasha says as she walks in the room.

I stopped eating at the sound of her voice."Starbucks, stop staring, it isn't nice." Bucky says.

I go and lay down under the table. I accidentally lay down on the wrong side and yelp in pain.

"Is she okay?" I hear Natasha say. I roll over to the other side and stare at her.

"Yep she's fine. She looks evil the way she is staring at me."Natasha says and Bucky comes in and looked at me.

ENJOY MY PRETTIES!

-A