Bruce

I woke up in the living room on a fluffy bed.

"Tony, she is a trained veteran. She did it to protect her fellow soldiers. How else do you think she lost her leg? Why else would she not play with dog toys? How else was she able to get passed Natasha with out making a sound?" I heard Bucky say.

"Geesh. Hey, I could make her a leg." The man called Tony said.

"Sure, just leave her alone. She needs to rest." Bucky says when another man with long blonde hair walked in.

"Hello friends." He says in a loud voice, "And who is this?" He asked while pointing at me.

Bucky said, "Thor meet Starbucks, and quiet down your voice. She needs to rest."

Thor sits downing the floor next to me, I look over at him and wag my tail.

"She's awake." He says.

He reaches his hand out and I put my head in his lap with a huff. He rubs my ears and I get an itch on my stitches. I huff in frustration when I can't scratch or lick the wound. Just then another man with glasses came in followed by Pietro, Wanda, and Natasha.

"Bruce." Bucky says.

The "Bruce" waves at Bucky. I struggle to get up when I see Wanda. I finally get up and slowly make my way over to her. I barked at her and she started petting me.

'How is Commander Charleston and her daughter?' I thought to her.

"You saved them. The commander has a cut on her face, but is okay. The other 6 men, not so much." She replied out loud and everyone looked at her like she was crazy.

I glared at all of them and Bruce came over with a roll of gauze.

Hey guys,
Sorry I have not updated this story lately. A lot of things have been going on in my life and I needed a break. Also will be doing q&a in this book so please ask away. I will probably not do a face reveal as I wold like to have a little privacy. Thank you!

~A