Nope!

I woke up on a table with Tony beside me. He was holding something metal in his hand. He looked over and said, "Bruce, she's awake."

Bruce walked over with a needle in his hand. I slowly started to get up, only to be pushed back down by Tony. 'No,not again.' I thought.

I started to squirm, Tony loosened his grip, thinking he was hurting me. I pushed him off of me and jumped off the table.

I ran to the glass doors and they opened. I then ran to the elevator and pressed the button. As I was pressing the button to mine and Bucky's floor, Bruce and Tony ran out of the lab. Before they could take one step towards the elevator, the doors closed.

When the elevator came to a stop, the doors opened to reveal Thor. I jumped out and ran to the door he just came from. The door opened to reveal Steve, Natasha, Wanda, and Bucky.

I paid no attention to them as I ran behind the stack of mats. "I wonder what that was all about." Natasha said.

At that point, I heard the elevator doors open and two says of foot steps coming out of it. I backed into the corner of the room with mats surrounding me and the corner.

There was only one way in which meant there was only one way out, and that is through the tunnel I made. I curled into a ball and covered my face with my tail.

"Have you seen Starbucks? Tony asked nervously.

"Yeah, she just ran in here scared out of her mind. What did you do?" Bucky yelled.

———————————————————

Muahahaha, cliffhanger! Don't worry more updates will be coming!
Sorry for leaving you hanging.

~A