Creepin' on Natasha

Steve started to walk inside. Bucky picked me up and followed him into the building.

The next thing I know, he puts me down in a room that had multiple doors. One was glass and had grass on the other side of it.

When Bucky wasn't looking, I opened the door with my paw and walked out of the door. I immediantly found a place to pee and started running around the small yard. It had fealt like forever since I was outside not on a leash.

I stopped when someone opened the door and was watching me with a bowl in their hand. The person set down the bowl and walked back inside.

I continued to run and jump, and roll in the grass. After having fun, I went over to the water bowl and drank all the water.

"Where is she?"a feminine voice said.

" Outside." another voice said.

I then ran away from the door and hid behind a tree.

"Bucky, she is not out here." I heard her say.

"She has to be out here somewhere. Hmm. Check behind the tree." He said.

Oh no I have been found!

I quietly made my way around the tree, stalking this new person. She smelled like peaches and coconuts, and maybe gun powder.

Suddenly, I heard quiet laughing, and looked to Bucky. 💡prank time.

I went and hid in the flower bed behind him. I waited for bucky to stop laughing and turn around.

"You sure she is out here?" The lady asked.

"Yes Natasha, I'm sure." He replied with a smirk

I then leap up onto his shoulder.

"Woh, hey there, and where have you been hiding?" He asks.

I lick his face, he tells me to get down before I hurt myself. I do as he asks and sit beside him.

This update brought to you buy;

One of my favourite gladers.

New update soon. Enjoy!👌🖖🖒🖒
-A