Tim X pay part two

Tim's P.O.V

I wake up holding my boyfriend of three years I smile and kisses his head. I get out of bed shower and then make him some food. Pay comes down and hugs me from behind. "morning" he says. "morning baby" I say. Pay nuzzles into my neck. "I need a better job so I'm not always so tired" he says "then sleep more you work at night and how could you want to get rid of the job that got us together" I say smirking "ya but you work during the day and I can only spend times with you during the mornings and holidays that you made sure to take off for me" he says "of baby I'm on call 247 I think I need to find a better place like not a hospital maybe just a doctors office or something" I say and finish making the food. I turn off the stove and turn then kiss him. he smiles and kisses back. "I love you baby now go get the plates so you can eat. Oh ya I have all of next week off so we can cuddle as much as you want then" I say Pay brings the plates and I put the food of it. "now eat and get back to bed "I can't sleep with out you in the bed" he whines but eats"then suffer" I say jokingly eating as well. After we are both finished Pay kisses me one last time and I leave for work. After work I go home and Pay runs over tackling me in a hug and kissing me once we both fall. I kisses back and start laughing after we break the kiss "Did you really miss me that much baby" I say kissing him again. He kisses back happily. After a bit we stop and get off the floor. "Well I have to go soon and I just want you to know how much I love you" he says. I hold him close and start kissing and nibbling his neck. Pay blushes and moans. I keep doing that until there is a very visible hickey on his neck. I smile at my work then leave a few more so people know he's taken. "Tim my last ones just healed" he whines "people need to know you are taken "Not like you don't drop me off and pick me up and you know we make out outside for like ten minutes" he says I smile and kisses his head. "I love you so much" I say "I love you two". After it's time to pick him up I drive there humming to myself and park my car getting out and walk in. "Pay is in the back getting his stuff" His coworker says I nod and wait. "also he is really drunk so you were warned" she says "Well then" I say. Pay runs out a minutes later and hugs me tightly. "Hi babe" he says. "Yes hello now let's get you home" I say "Oh and this place is closed for the rest of the month to fix up things so he doesn't have work I'll text you the details later just get the drunk to bed safely" "ya ya I will Crystal thanks see ya" I say and walk Pay to the car and get him in. I start my drive home and get about half way when I see him take off his seat belt. "Baby what are you doing?" I ask "Imma have some fun" he says "put it back on now" I say. Pay undoes my pants making me blush. shit this isn't good. "Pay enough" I say "we never do anything so Imma suck your dick" he says "no you are drunk" I say. He is right though we have been dating for three years and have only kissed nothing sexual besides me giving him hickeys. Pay leans down and licks my dick once he gets it out of my boxers. I have no where I can go to stop him "not while you are drunk" I say panting now "but you are so hard let me help you" he says and takes the head into his mouth. I let a low moan and use one hand to run my fingers through his hair. I have no idea how I haven't crashed yet. Pay start deep throating right away. I moan more and pull into the first empty parking lot I see. I turn off the car and lean back. "Fuck Pay if you are gonna do it do it right" I moan out closing my eyes. Pay starts doing a better job using his tongue sometimes and playing with my balls at the same time. in no time I cum moaning his name. I go to get something for him to spit it out but he swallows it and then licks off my dick making sure there is no cum left. I blush a deep red. Next week I am fucking you so hard into our bed" I mutter fixing myself and him. I drive us home and take him to bed. Pay falls asleep right away so I just get in bed and hold him close and fall asleep with him. The next day I'm at work and my brain won't stop thinking about what happened and I haven't told Pay yet mostly because he was still asleep when I left. "Hey Tim you are on break go eat or something" one of the nurses says I nod and go to the break room. I forgot to bring food today fuck. I sigh and just drink some water "you are very good at your job this nurse I call a bitch all the times says. "oh uh thanks Linda" I say. She gets to close to me. "so Doctor Tim who do you go home to every night?" she asks and get's on top of me. "if you don't get off I will hurt you" I say "is your girl prettier then me I bet I could love you more and give you things she won't you still are a virgin right. I hear the door open and hear a gasp. I look over and see Pay. "hey baby" I say pushing the bitch off of me and go over and hug and kiss him. Pay seems upset but kisses back. "Bitch I'm gay get over yourself" I say to Linda while holding Pay close. I then look to pay "so why are you here anyway baby?" I ask "you forgot your lunch and they said I could bring it to you" he says "oh my god thank you baby I love you so much also as you can see you came at the best time" I say kissing his cheek he smiles and blushes then giggles. "I do not believe you are gay" she says and pouts "this guy sucked my dick last night I don't think straight guys let other guys suck their dick" I say. "I did what?" he says blushing more "ya I'm pretty sure I also crashed since you did it while I was driving you were  really drunk" I state. Pay gives me my food. "We are so talking when you get him but I love you" Pay says kissing my cheek then leaving. I look at Linda "bitch" I say eat then leave and go back to work. After work I head home I get out my key but the door is already unlocked. I told Pay to always keep the door locked. I go in and look around "Pay?" I say looking around more.Pay baby where are you?! I say loud enough for him to hear if he was anywhere in the house. I lock the door and run up stairs my heart beating fast. I go into our room and see Pay laying on the bed bleeding. I tear up and run over checking him. I can't hear him breathing. I check his pulse. He's still alive. I check him but see no cuts at all so where did. Pay sits up and starts laughing. "Oh god that was good" he says giggling. I say nothing and walk out of the room and lock myself in the bathroom I let myself slide down the door and start crying to myself from how scared I was. "awe Babe I'm sorry please come out" he says still giggling "No go fuck yourself" I say making sure it didn't sound like I was crying. "but it's be more fun if you fucked me" he says "just leave me alone!" I yell at him then start crying more. I try calming myself but end up staying in there for a few hours and stop myself from being stupid and cutting. After I finally stop crying I take a shower and walk to our room in just a towel. I don't see Pay so I get dressed into boxers and shorts then head down stairs not here either.... maybe I was to hard on him he probably ran to Pat. I sigh and take a nap on the couch.