Huehuehue bitch

Ok so lemme just let lose a bit and rant-ish.

So me and the fam went to get groceries and a couple school supplies and after we paid and shit we went outside to put the stuff up in the car. As usual.
And I was telling my brother about the time I accidentally stole earbuds from Walmart and bitchhhhh. Guess who i see??

I see this ugly ass bitch with her fam (no disrespect to her fam cuz I don't know'em)

background info on her ass: so I went to this school dance with this dude I'll refer to as Stick. So me and Stick went to the dance or whatever and the bitch (referred to as Paper) saw us there and even hung around for a bit. And I didn't think anything of it. We were cool with each other. And lemme
-HOLY I JUST FOUNF OUT SUM. BUT LEMME KEEP EXPLAINING. DONT MIND THE UPPER CASE STUFF.
But lemme tell y'all. I was like 'o shiet. Imma get me a dude for the first time' but I was still skeptical about us ending up together.

And u know everything was well. I asked for his number cuz he was too much of a pussy to do or say anything. But then came winter break. And I don't know wth happened. But I began to feel so empty, emotional, and just depressed. But idk why. And like I don't really text anyone so me and Stick didn't text often. And he apparently had shit to do. So I didn't bother him.

But we get back to school I'm feeling happier. And a couple weeks after we get back I find Stick and Paper flirting. (After hearing from a guy friend a rumor bout Stick having a girlfriend a week prior.) (btw the flirting was hella cringey. Not tryna purposely hate but it was cringey asf) and I literally felt my heart hurt. I was lowkey surprised at the feeling but I'm being deadass when I say I felt my shit hurt. I was bummed out about it for one period (about an hour& 30 mins including lunch) and then I didn't give a fuck for one period. But then came algebra and I had another guy friend (referred to as $Whore) in that class. And I knew Stick and $Whore were friends.

So I decided to ask "since when were Stick and Paper dating?" Or some shit like that. And he told me but I forgot how long. Then this bitch ($whore) tells me that this ugly ass crackhead asked Stick for his social media and he denied her crusty ass. So she asked $Whore to ask for Sticks # then give it to her so she could text him.
(Ok now let's go back to the upper case letters from earlier) WHEN ME AND STICK WENT TO THE DANCE THAT UGLY BITCH SAW ME AND HIM, AND CLEARLY KNEW WE WENT TOGETHER. AND IT WAS BEFRE I GOT HIS NUMBER. AND THIS BITCH GOT HIS NUMBER THE SAME FUCKING WEEK THAT I ASKED FOR HIS. IN WHICH HE GAVE TO ME BY CHOICE.

BUT WHAT I MEAN IS:  THIS UGLY PILLSBURY DOUGHBOY LOOKING BITCH ASKED AND EVEN STOLE INFO THAT WASNT DISCLOSED TO HER ASS KNOWING ME AND STICK WERE 'TALKING' AND THIS ENTIRE TIME I GAVE HER MUSTY ASS THE BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT THINKING 'MAYBE SHE DIDNT KNOW ME AND HIM WERE TALKING' BC MY DUMBASS FORGOT SHE WAS THERE WITH US AT THE DANCE. (Back to $Whore telling me bout how this rat got a hold of Sticks #) so I was pissed after finding out bout how she got his # and was saying shit out of rage like "imma beat her ass up" "and Sticks ugly ass" and I wasn't even mad at the fact that they were dating. Like I couldn't give two fucks. But what ticked me off was that not only did this bitch take private info but Stick also texted her back and his ass was texting me the entire time acting like shit was normal. He could've just been like "hey, Doughboy over in my DM's and I lowkey kinda like her. Sorry. I don't have feelings for u anymore" or some shit. Bc when I got his #, the first thing I asked was "do u like me more than a friend?" And Stick said yes. So I was like "ok. Lit"

So I already had the mindset of "he likes me but don't rush our shit. We don't really know each other. He doesn't seem to be very comfortable with me yet. Let's take it slow" right? And I was beginning to open up by 5% out of 100% to him. Getting comfortable and shit. But Doughboy came in the picture and went out with him.

And two weeks later (I think) my friend (whom I only talk to bc we had piano together) told me that Paper aka Doughboy had rubbed it in my face. Not even in front of me or anywhere near my presence. In front of some other ugly ass mfs that were probably her friends saying "I know who used to like Stick, it was Grass (me. She said my name not grass tho) but not anymore" and I was told she said it in a cocky type of way. And I was pissed once again. I asked when Doughboy's crusty ass said it. And she said some "a week ago. But I didn't tell u bc I didn't want to u to be sad or hurt"

I WAS SO FUCKING READY TO ANSWER BACK "BITCH FUCK BEING SAD. IDGAF ABOUT STICKS UGLY ASS ANYMORE. "

But I didn't. I just said "u shoulda just told me." BITCH I WAS SO FUCKING MAD. I ACTUALLY FELT LIKE I HAD A REASON TO SWING ON THAT RAT. I DIDNT EVEN GIVE A FUCK. AS SOON AS ID SEE THE BITCH I WOULDA FUCKING WALKED UO TO HER AND JUST DRAGGED HER ASS. NKT GIVING A FUCK. BUT I COULDNT BC I WOULDVE BEEN ACCUSED OF 'JUMPING' HER ASS AND SHWS SHORTER THAN ME BY A WHOLE BUNCH SI IT WOULDNT BE FAIR. AND I DONT FUCK WITH UNFAIRNESS.

AND I COULDNT TELL THIS BITCH TO PULL UP OR TO MEET ME OUTSIDE OF SCHOOL BC SHES A CRYBABY ASS BITCH AND AS SOON AS SOMEONE TRIES TO FIGHT HER FOR HER DOINGS SHE GOES AND TELLS THE PRINCIPAL. SO I JUST HAD TO CALM TF DOWN AND JUST LET THE BITCH GO. AND I WAS MAD CUZ I COULDNT DO ANYTHING. I WOULDA SAID SOMETHING IN THE CLASS I HAVE WITH HER BUT STICKS BITCH ASS IS ALSO IN THAT CLASS AND I JUST DIDNT WANT TO DEAL WITH TRASH IN THE SECOND PERIOD/CLASS OF THE DAY.

*sighs calming myself down* so that's story #1. Sorry if this is long btw.

So here goes the last background story on Paper/Rat/Pillsbury Doughboy

Ok so me and my cousin are bilingual. We both speak Spanish and English. We had art class together which was our last class of the day. And there was this Guatemalan girl(referred to as Gg) in our class that doesn't speak English at all.

So we had to make posters for an upcoming game and Doughboy was behind us finishing her poster on the other side of the hallway. (we were in the hallway cuz the paper was kinda big and there wasn't enough space in the classroom). And this was after story #1 but I was over it and didn't care about her or her crusty bf anymore.

So my cousin was explaining in Spanish what we had to do and we were minding our business. And I just see Doughboy turn her ass around and look at my cousin out of the corner of my eye. I could tell she had her ugly stank face bc of how the side of her face looked like.
Also take in mind, my cousin is way more violent then me and actually acts on her words. Like this short(referred to as Chihuahua) Mexican fights with big fat bitches (no hate on the thickies out there) and don't give a flying fuck about no one. So I was kinda worried, since they're both the same height, that she was gonna jump on Doughboys ass and start beating her.

So I just looked at Doughboy, then at Chihuahua, then back at Doughboy, and finally back at Chihuahua. And I just hear Chihuahua say "You can turn around now" (btw Gg didn't know wtf was going on) and I look over at Doughboy and see her turn around. And I was shook bc I thought Chihuahua was gonna cuss her out and threaten to punch Doughboy. But after Doughboy turned around we explained the sit. to Gg. And I asked why Chihuahua didn't say more and she said "I was but she turned around so I couldn't. But if she didn't turn around woulda said more shit to her ugly ass"

But Doughboy was pretty much giving Chihuahua a stank look bc she was speaking Spanish. Maybe she thought we were talking about her but she didn't need to be trying to hear our convo in the first place.

Ok. Done with background info on Doughboy/Paper/Rat

So we were putting up the things we bought and I was talking to my little brother. I look up see Doughboy and didn't know it was her bc it was already late out. Then I looked down picking up more stuff and putting it in the trunk. I look back up a second time and notice Doughboy had moved to the right side of her mom so that I could see her crusty rat headass. And I just laughed and told my parents in Spanish cuz they like that chisme "that's the girl Stick is going out with. The girl my cousin told to turn around"

And they were like "where I don't see her." And she had already gotten in her moms car bc I guess she didn't want to see me. And I was just kinda thinking "after all the shit. This bitch has the audacity to walk in my eye view so I can notice her"
(I apologize for making this so long btw)

I'm excited for this school yr