part one: the good times.

ANNABETHS POV
Me and percy where holding hand and walking on the beach, whenever I was touching him, or even near him, I felt a feeling of protection wash over me, along with warmth and love. We where all surprised how everyone has aged, only a few weeks ago, me and percy had been held on an island. That island made time here seem faster, it was kind of like the lotus hotel, but even more tempting. We where lured here my a monster, and trapped wjithout any way to get out. The island was huge, with a tall mountain and a cave on the top. A monster who wouldn't show his face stayed there, while me and percy stayed in a cave at the bottom. The monster said it was healing, and so where we, from the rough trip. It only seemed like a week or two that we where there, trying to heal, but four years had passed, in real time, but we hadn't changed or aged. When we finished healing, percy took me and created a bubble in the water and tried to escape. There was a border. An invisible one, that shot us back to the island. Long story short, we killed the monster and the border vanished and we escaped. Everyone was shocked to see us.
Anyway...
The weather was perfect, a nice cool night breeze, and a bit of hot air. We felt so in love, after all we have been through a lot: tartarus, two wars, and a bunch of other things. We looked at each other, and percy kissed me, and at that moment, nothing else mattered. I wish we could stay in that position forever. But, of course, it had to end. He pulled back, and we turned back towards camp half blood. Percy went to his cabin and I went to mine. I took a shower and got dressed for bed. I was just studying on dedalus's laptop when a feeling came to me.
I took my invisibility cap and ran towards percys cabin. A voice inside my head that sounded like athenas spoke in my mind. It said: "percy...bad thing" I felt like it was really important. So I put the cap on and headed over to percys cabin.

Athena pov

Aphrodite convinced me to tell annabeth to spy on percy and piper kissing. (I didn't give her the whole story, just some hints) Aphrodite assured me that this will break their relationship. I don't want my daughter to be with that Poseidon spawn. Anyway, I gave her a warning that was too temping to resist. So yeah

Piper pov

I was just laying in my bed, reading a romance novel in aincent greek, when a weird feeling passed through me. A warm one. I suddenly realized how handsome percy is. His perfect tan, sea green eyes, and his pure black hair. It was impossible to resist. Now, I know he belongs to annabeth, but that didn't seem like a problem now. I ran to his cabin.

Sorry for the short chaper i will try to make longer ones in the future