Part seven: Quest no more

Annabeths pov

It was....him!

I was stunned. Him. The best person ever, who was supposed dead, was right in front of me.
"Jason!" I cried and threw my arms around him. He hugged me.
"What happened?" I said, tears in my eyes.
He chuckled. His laugh was as bright as the sun. He immediaitley made me feel better.
"well, I felt like I was dying, then a bright pink glow was around  me and I was teleported to mount Olympus," jason explained. "Then, they all voted fro me to become a  minor god, so I became the god of thunder. Zeus even said so. Zeus made me a throne beside him, and he told me..... well he told me... tgat I could pick one demigod, to, ah, become a god, and we'll, I kinda thought.... youwouldliketojoinme?" He said that last part very fast.
We wanted me to come up to Olympus with him.
"You could be with ou mother athena"
Oooh, that was tempting. i've always wanted to go on Olympus, and become a god? That was also good, because I don't care about anyone about jason... and renya....and A few of my camp half blood friends, but other than that, no one.
"I'll... I'll think about it, okay?"
He smiled, and kissed me. "Okay"
I realized everyone was looking at us. I cleared my throat. "Everyone back to their normal activities!" I yelled, and everyone left with a lot of whispering. Percy and piper stared at us in disbelief. Jason stopped floating, and see descended. I took jason on a walk around camp Jupiter. Jason was just talking about me, when I felt something sharp impale my back. I pulled it out. It was an arrow. I collapsed.
"Annabeth!" Jasom cried. I saw him turning  but I wasn't sure, my vision was getting fuzzy.
"Piper" i heard jason yell. "How could you do that?"
Piper... she shot me? How could she?
With all my strength, I got up, nearly collapsing. I saw piper with a bow, an arrow in her bow. She was  aiming It at me. I saw percy running to piper.
"Piper! What are you doing what?..." percy said.
"Piper dont" I said, with my remaining strength.
"No." She let her arrow fly.
"No!" Percy and jason yelled in usion.
I couldn't move. I was stuck. The arrow caught me in the chest.
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING PIPER!" Percy yelled.
I collapsed.
I saw jason snap his fingers, and I was surrounded in white light. I was surely dead.