part four: i end up with nobody

Annabeth pov

I woke up in Jason's arms. His grip felt really protective and warm. I wanted to stay like that longer, but jason woke. Still half asleep, he said,
"Wise girl?"
"Yeah," I responded dreamily.
"I love you"
"Me too, jason, me too"
We kissed and quickly changed. We packed everything up, and it was only a few hundred feet when we encountered our first monster. It was a hydra. The hydra. This made me think about the sea of monsters and my time with percy...
Forget him. A voice said in my mind. Okay, I will. He likes piper now, anyway, I don't need him.
Anyway, I whispered to jason, "it might pass us, just don't draw your sword" he nodded. It slithered past us, then did a double take, spit poison at jason, and slithered quickly away. Jason crumpled to the ground.
"NOOOOO!" I yelled. "NO, NOT HIM... no no no please no... please no..." Jason took my hand.
"I love you, wise girl" then, he disappeared in a flash of hot pink light.
That, was one of the worst moments of my life.
He...was gone. Forever.
I had no one.
I sat down, hard, and wept.
Then I chased a free the hydra.
After what seemed like hours, I found it and started hacking at it. Putting all my sorrow and anger into it. Good thing I brought matches. Each time I cut a head off, I burned it before I could grow into two heads. Then, I made it to manhattan.

~later~

I stumbled around Manhattan, not knowing where to go, until I got an idea. It was time to meet a friend, a very good friend.

Sorry for the short part, I'm trying to make longer ones.

I dunno if you guys like this, tell me in the comments but for now I'm gonna stop