part five: we complete the quest

Pipers pov

When we woke up, we where pretty apart from each other. I didn't care. I don't, like, love percy, but then... oh no. This was all aphrodites fault! How could i have been so stupid? This was all Aphrodite doing. She made me and percy fall in love and... oh no. Annabeth and Jason? How could she? Jason was the best person i've ever met and Aphrodite knew that.
So why did she break us apart? That is the one question I need answered.
I got out of the tent and yelled, "Aphrodite" as loud as i could.
A shimmering pink form appeared next to me.
"Yes, sweetie?" She said it so nicely I almost forgot I was mad at her.
"Ugh. Mom, why did you break me and jason apart?" "You knew he was my boyfriend, but why?"
"Well, I love you, and I thought is was going too easy between you and jason, and I had to complicate things, because it's my job"
"I dont care! Give me back my Jason!"
"Sorry, piper no can do. Maybe later... actually I have a Dr things plannaed for them. Soooo bye!"
She dissapeared. I groaned. Why does she have to be so complicated?
"Hey, pipes" I turned. Percy had gotten up.
I blushed. "Hi"
"I guess we gotta save mr. Haiku, eh?"
I smiled. "Okay. Let's go to Brooklyn."

~Later~

We bought some bus tickets with the money the camp store gave us.  And waited for our bus stop.
When the bus arrived, we sat in the more or less backseat.
I turned to percy. "That love spell between us broke, huh?"
"What love spell?" And he kissed me, and I kissed back.
"I had a talk with aphrodie, she told me that she did that to complicate my life. And, well, she also got annabeth and jason together."
"Meh, I don't care. i've go you." We winked and smiled, and I decided to let it go. Percy was much better than jason. 

Half an hour later, we where wandering through the streets of Brooklyn. We both had our weapons drawn and we where holding hands.
"Annabeth said that the cyclopes lived in a huge maison that was practiaclly a maze. The cyclopes could also mimic voices to trick us into coming to them."
"Wow. How are we supposed to beat them?"
"Annabeth once stepped one in the foot When she was seven"
A wave of jealousy washed over me.
Percy probably saw my face. " But, of course she needed thalia and Luke's help"
It seemed to make me feel better, for some reason.
We walked everywhere, or at least it felt like everywhere. After want seemed like hours, we stumbled across a huge maison. By huge, I mean huge. It could be fit three mansions inside it, so I'm not sure if 'mansion' is the right word.
"Woah" percy said. "it's enormous!"
"Yeah" I agreed.
"So where's the entrance?"
I looked at where the entrance would've been, but there's nothing there. We walked forward, around the house. But there was nothing there. I stomped my foot if frustration, and I fell. I groaned as I fell on my ankle.
"Piper!" Percys voice shouted.
"Percy!" I shouted.
I heard footsteps, and percy looked into the hole I fell through.
"There you are!"   
He jumped into the hole to join me. He smiled at me. Then, he rummaged through his backpack.
"Curses!"
"What?" I asked.
"I forgot to bring a flashlight!"
"Oh" I looked through my backpack and I found one. I showed percy.
"Piper! You're a miracle worker!" He kissed me quicky, turned on the flashlight, and followed the train of faint footprints.
It was really scary in there, so I found myself slipping my hand into percys for protection, and to ensure myself that someone else was actually there.  
We walked for what seemed like hours, which couldn't be possible,because the hole was only twenty feet from the mansion.

We reached the place. The entrance was a huge sign that said sy's fnuoush, or with my dislexia, that's all I could read.
"Seems...friendly" Percy said. I looked at the skulls that lined the entrance.
"Yeah, totally"
"I guess that's where we have to go"
"Yeah" I gulped and we headed towards the tunnel. We walked for a short distance, (thankfully) and stopped at a circular room. That wasn't the problem, though. I looked and saw someone haning from some rope. His weist and belly where wrapped in rope. Apollo. I muttered to percy. He nodded. He uncapped his pen and slashed the ropes. Apollo fell to the ground.
"Oh! Finnaly! Someone rescued me!"  "Ahem, flowers grow up above
                                                                           But there are none underground
                                                                                   I am so awesome"

"Uh, thank you Lord apollo, for the..... haiku, now,can you help us defeat the cyclopes?" percy said
"Yeah, okay" pollo teleported us in front of the cyclopes.
"Close your eyes and turn away!"
We did as We where told. My eyes where shut tight and adverted the other way, but I still dont feel protected, because I could still se lots of light.
"Alright! The deed is done"
I looked and there where no cyclopes. Apollo snapped his fingers, and we teleported back to camp half blood.